TV Appearances, Magazine Interviews, Latest News

spikeguerajumper

Wow this is really frighening. I`ve seen some of the videos that show Rob giving autographs and greeting Fans. I mean people just freak out! Can`t they see that what they`re doing is dangerous? There`s this "Mob Energy" that just gets out of control once enough people are envolved in. I guess it`s a Huge Adrenaline rush being inside that crowd....

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the girls from the OTH forum went to Hot Topic in Chicago to get a wristband to meet Rob this morning...

I went to the Hot Topic in Chicago (to get a wristband to see Rob) at 3 am, and the wristbands sold out at like 1:30 am...they had THOUSANDS of people line up starting at 11 pm the night before...they told us that they wouldn't start selling wristbands until 7 am, but they changed their policy in the middle of the night, without telling anyone...anyways, so I won't get Rob's autograph, I'm really really sad about it...I'm going to bed for a little and then I'm going to go to Rob's Q & A session (which is open to the public)...hopefully I can get some pics to post for you guys

That totally sucks for those that were waiting & didn't get one. :(

Also: Interview With Peter Facinelli:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/entertainm...ght-cou-10.html

Best quote: Which of the books is your favorite?

I’m still in the middle of ‘Breaking Dawn.’ [My wife] Jennie stole it from me. She kept lugging it everywhere. I finally told her to just finish it and then give it back. So I ended up moving on to ‘The Host,’ which I completely enjoyed and loved.

I like ‘Eclipse’ a lot. It felt like it got into a lot of different storylines and there was a lot of action. The second one, ‘New Moon,’ was hard for me because I’m so Team Edward that it kind of bothered me that she was off with Jacob. I felt cheated on, which was weird. (Laughs) :o

Meet our beautiful cast in Hollywood PLUS a perfomance by Paramore!!!!! :D

2rzxle8.jpg

Summit Officially Acquires Sequels! :D

Yesterday, Summit officially announced that they have acquired the rights to film New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn!

Read about it here:

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Twilight-Se...tion-10879.html

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=23662

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/14343

Apparently Midnight Sun has been renamed Dark High Noon & WILL be released... source still TBC! :D

A girl on Youtube, (nicole2511) has made a recent video, and in it she states how excited she is that Stephenie will be finishing Midnight Sun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va-iYnLYf8Y

I was confused, and so were so many others, leaving her comments asking for a source and all.

So now, she updated the description box to the video with this message:

"Okay so EVERYONE has been asking "OME how did you find this out?!?!" Well turns out that miss Stephanie herself said that from ALL THE FAN petitions and support to SAVE MIDNIGHT SUN...well guys...IT WORKED!!! Not sure when it will be released so don't push her, however I can tell you the source is credible and you can count on reading Midnight Sun in the future!!!"

Edited by Starbuck73

Dark High Noon? Sounds like a Western.

It's not a real name change at all. I think Stephenie mentioned something about how she would feel able to carrying on writing it in a couple of years when people were no longer talking about it, so one of the sites (Twilight Lexicon maybe) said that from now on they would refer to Midnight Sun as Dark High Noon so Stephenie wouldn't feel any pressure and would get back to writing it :unsure:

so one of the sites (Twilight Lexicon maybe) said that from now on they would refer to Midnight Sun as Dark High Noon so Stephenie wouldn't feel any pressure and would get back to writing it

I think I read that!

Otherwise Mrs Meyer would have another ton of fans petitioning for the name to be changed back!

Glad that all the films are set in motion. Still all depends on how much money Twilight makes at the box office. Film companies have the film rights on hundreds of books. They don't all come to fruition especially if they are part of a series and the first one goes down the pan!

Some others were wanting to call it 'The Book that Shall not be Named' which I like too :)

Yeah I get nervous about the possibility of it not going onto film 2, Eragon anyone? ;)

How very Potter.

Dark High Noon is cool. I think most sites have decided on that one. Though it is creating more hype for the book (shush don't tell Steph) I think she will get back to it - and will all the movie action we won't feel 2 years go by.

Luv & Hugs

Tara

Twilighters Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Rachelle Lefevre and Nikki Reed all stopped by in the rainy city of Toronto, Canada to appear on MuchMusic Live on Saturday.

The foursome were greeted by a crowd of almost 2,000 people waiting in the rain. That’s outrageous! :thumbup:

Did you know that the actors who played vampires - Robert and Cam Gigandet among them - needed to be pale, so it was written in their contracts that they had to stay out of the sun?

Check out more pictures of the Twilight cast at MuchMusic.com. Also, check out a interview with Rachelle Lefevre on MySpace Celebrity.