TV Appearances, Magazine Interviews, Latest News

spikeguerajumper

I can't figure that trading card homepage thing out, how do you order them? :S

Dont think you can order via the Inkworks site. It'll be a case of looking out for them in shops like Forbidden Planet etc, dealers at cons or ebay. Tbh I get 99% of my trading cards from ebay.

xxxx

You can get some good bargains on there. I get my Emily Strange comics from there too!!

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stephenie Meyer loves the Movie version of the Book:

http://www.newsday.com/features/booksmags/...,0,786475.story

I love how she said this:

"While watching the playback from a very intense scene with Bella and Edward, the girl next to me literally slid right out of her chair," Meyer said.

"I think her bones melted. She also may have stopped breathing for a few seconds... I know I did." :wub:

Plus more info about the Twilight movie soundtrack...

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/15...930/story.jhtml

"While watching the playback from a very intense scene with Bella and Edward, the girl next to me literally slid right out of her chair," Meyer said.

"I think her bones melted. She also may have stopped breathing for a few seconds... I know I did." :P

thank you.. thank you.. thank you.. that quote is going to keep me awake now!! :P

:uhoh:

Twilight fan trips!! I'm considering going to Italy, the rest are just too far :P

http://www.fantrips.travel/twilightfantrips/Home.html

Are you going to try and go to the Rome Film Festival at the end of October?.. I almost died when they announced Rob and Kristen are going to be there to present that 15 minute Twilight clip.. nooooo, I can't go!

:blush:

Man they are lucky! :D

Today was a busy Twilight news day! love it!!

This is one of my fave interviews about Rob, and it has to do with his messy hair!

http://www.celebuzz.com/robert-pattinson-i...mymessy-s51191/

**and also this article about "New Moon" movie plans.. great stuff.. it was like Christmas today with all the snipets of news we got!

It seems that some plans may just be in place to start filming New Moon soon!! It’s just a rumor at this point but Summit Entertainment is being said to have also optioned the movie rights to the second novel in the series. Release would be in December, 2009.

Twilight producer Wyck Godfrey says that the script for the sequel was ready to go… “The goal is, we’ve got the [sequel] script ready to go and come December we want to shoot it for about the same time - for the weather and stuff we don’t want to be in the heat of the winter. Obviously, you know the next book and know we can go out into the sun a little bit more. Hopefully, we’ll have it ready to go and ready to start prepping for the beginning of next year.â€

Source: Shock Til You Drop

Edited by bellsfromep

So I was online when the story about Rob singing at the Whisky on the Sunset Strip broke.. and I just about had a heart attack as those cool girls at Spunk Ranson/Myspace gave a play by play of his performance.. while I was here sitting in front of my computer screen.. ready to scream!

Anyway, I'm sure you might have seen it by now.. but here's one of the songs he performed

Did you hear about that new Twilight trailer coming out Thursday?.. clips were already shown at a Film Festival in Spain.. and here's the scoop from those who saw it!

**warning there are spoilers in there** so if you'd rather wait till Thursday "don't read" blog.. but I will tell you this trailer which is the last one till the movie comes out.. looks like it's gonna rock!

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...logID=438668499

Little Ashes Web Site

Little Ashes Web Site up and running.. and couldn't ask for a better Pic of Rob as Dali!

The Raindance festival is in full swing and LA premieres tomorrow night. Tickets have now sold out so if you didn't get in early, you lost out.

I will be there and will give you a review by Wednesday evening hopefully.

Little Ashes Web Site

Little Ashes Web Site up and running.. and couldn't ask for a better Pic of Rob as Dali!

The Raindance festival is in full swing and LA premieres tomorrow night. Tickets have now sold out so if you didn't get in early, you lost out.

I will be there and will give you a review by Wednesday evening hopefully.

Yes please!!

*Cam* Fans alert!

I'm so jealous.. hope he is there, and some of you can make it!

For all you fans in the UK: The Lexicon is reporting that Cam Gigandet will appear The Paul O’Grady Show October 7 at 5pm on channel 4!

And if you are in London you might want to head over to Leicester Square to catch Cam in person! This is what Twilight News had to say:

“Gorgeous Cam Gigandet is going to attend the High School Musical 3 premiere in London tomorrow (Tuesday) evening! It is taking place at the Empire Cinema in Leicester Square. So Twilighters, we suggest you grab your copy of Twilight and head on over to secure some autographs!

Edited by bellsfromep