Thank You Jason

Hi there folks! I'm a long time listener, first time caller.

Thank you to every one who was involved in this event. I thought everything was great. :poki:

All the stars were nice to talk to, and they all had time to talk (bonus of arriving early SAT) :P

The dealers were all very helpfull, and didn't mind if you just wanted to chat about the items :D

Big thank you to Jason, for suffering the negativity of some people who didn't think this event would be up to much, in the months running upto this event. You are a star yourself! :P

The dealers were all very helpfull, and didn't mind if you just wanted to chat about the items

You'll find that most of the dealers at these events are enthuiasts themselves and there is nothing better than talking about your hobby which just happens to be your job as well...

I think all the dealers I've spoken to at all the shows Ive been to have been great.

The dealers were all very helpfull, and didn't mind if you just wanted to chat about the items

You'll find that most of the dealers at these events are enthuiasts themselves and there is nothing better than talking about your hobby which just happens to be your job as well...

I think all the dealers I've spoken to at all the shows Ive been to have been great.

Hi

I completely agree with Maxieffect, the Dealers made this convention very enjoyable for me. They were very courteous and friendly. Some dealers in particular also prepared to reach a deal which helped me enormously and made me extremely happy.

Can I just thank Starwarsguy for making me happy after only 5 minutes of the opening of the convention and reaching a deal that I am very happy with. As I type this I am looking at all the fantastic items I bought from him. Once again I thank you very much sir.

I also thank the guys from Scotmann Models for reaching a deal on the AFA Amanaman and the Imperial dignitary. An absolute bargain. Thank you guys.

And finally can I just thank R.B. Autographs for the deal on the Alec Guinness mounted and framed autograph. This made my husband extremely happy on the day and he thanks you very much!

Once again I thank all the Dealers whom I purchased from who were extremely helpful and gave me there contacts for future business. I look forward to December and meeting you Gentlemen again.

Thank you

Ann xx

It was a great weekend, that by all accounts seemed to go very well indeed, the guests were very relaxed and it was nice to spend time chatting to them.

As already echoed by others, cheers Jason for laying on a glasgow event, I'm looking forward to any announcement of your plans for the December event.

I just got home! I had a fantastic day but I am sooooo tired! Haha and my flight back was a nightmare! But yeah thanks a million for putting this event on because it was fab! Am not doing too badly this year...made it to Manchester, Milton Keynes and now Glasgow!

hehe Nick Brendon was soooo lovely :blush::wub:

and i apologise if i was all quiet to any of you who spoke to me....i really was shattered today! but it was lovely to meet ya! :D

I echo the thanks to Jason and the team for allowing us to promote The Rage at the event. I couldn't get there on Sunday due to a last minute hitch. I had planned to film a half decent demo clip for the event. I will however come along to the event in December and do it then.

I just got home, I'm shattered! To those of you who I didn't manage to chat to, I was dressed in full Stargate Atlantis tactical gear on the Saturday ('Jane Sheppard' in the cosplay) and had a fantastic time. Nick Brendon was brilliant, and the rest of the guests that I met were great too. Thanks Jason and Showmasters for an excellent show!

I echo the thanks to Jason and the team for allowing us to promote The Rage at the event. I couldn't get there on Sunday due to a last minute hitch. I had planned to film a half decent demo clip for the event. I will however come along to the event in December and do it then.

Was that you? I spoke to you for a wee whiley. I was Lara Croft.

Can't wait for more photos to show up.

Just adding to everyone else's comments-

Thanks for putting on a good show - I came through from Edinburgh, and could only stay at the show for about an hour on the Sunday morning before having to get back, but it was definitely worth it - the dealers in particular were a highlight, and it was great to meet Nicholas Brendon. And the queue in the morning was encouraging. Roll on December!

Was that you? I spoke to you for a wee whiley. I was Lara Croft.

Can't wait for more photos to show up.

yeh I remember chatting. Will be cool to see more photo's. Thanks for posting yours.