The 'Twilight' Picture Thread...

Starbuck73

'Course I'm now slightly (ahem) depressed due to MS being on indefinite hold. :lol::firedevil:

I'm sure it's just a kneejerk reaction, I don't blame her for feeling peed off and betrayed but she's good to her fans and she must know that leaving it incomplete is pretty harsh.

i just read about MS being on hold, can't blame her for being angry about it gettin leaked, and dont think she will leave it incomplete for to long. she doesn't really want fans to read what has been leaked so surely the best thing would be to finish it so people can read the version she wants them to read.

personally i dont want to read whats been leaked as i'll just want to read the rest of it and know i'll have to wait ages to which will be annoying!

Edited by elwebb

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes I really hope too that she'll finish writing it at some point...this makes me sooo sad. I mean it's not like I don't get her decision...and that she's dissappointed and all. I'd be too. Still she's hurting so many fans if she really decides to never continue writing MS. Besides it's not like it's our fault that the chapters leaked...*sigh*

you dont always get customs tho, take pics of u in them so we can see how nice they are.

Fingers crossed they may overlook mine then!!!

NP I'll take some pics, hopefully they won't take too long to arrive!!! I'm sure they will be fab! My bro got me a shirt from hottopic a few years ago and that was awesome, but possibly by another maker.

Edited by leanne_marie2007

I doubt that you'll pay a duty charge on the t-shirts. I bought a t-shirt from cafe press and I only paid a $6 shipping charge. All in, it came to about £12 with the t-shirt. Plus, in the last 12 months I've been sent a dress, the Twilight EW magazine and various other things and I've never paid a duty charge. I think that's covered by your shipping costs.

I love the t-shirts released so far! I have 4 of them, and another on the way. It's a shame they work out so expensive for UK residents. I prefer to get mine from Ebay rather than Hot Topic. The Borders ones are my favourites!

Oh, and speaking of Borders... I work there, and we are going to be selling 2 of the shirts next month: Edward and Group. I THINK they'll be £14.99, and may possibly have some discount on them, though not sure on that (will let you know when they come in).

And for anyone who wants to see the SFX article, I scanned it here.

Edit: Leanne, I got my E/B shirt from Hot Topic, paid the same shipping as you, and didn't get hit with any customs fees, so you should be okay (fingers crossed!).

Edited by prophecygirl

I love the t-shirts released so far! I have 4 of them, and another on the way. It's a shame they work out so expensive for UK residents. I prefer to get mine from Ebay rather than Hot Topic. The Borders ones are my favourites!

Oh, and speaking of Borders. I work there, and we are going to be selling 2 of the shirts next month: Edward and Group. I THINK they'll be £14.99, and may possibly have some discount on them, though not sure on that (will let you know when they come in).

And for anyone who wants to see the SFX article, I scanned it here.

Edit: Leanne, I got my E/B shirt from Hot Topic, paid the same shipping as you, and didn't get hit with any customs fees, so you should be okay (fingers crossed!).

Oh cool! I'll keep you updated! How long did it take to arrive?

Our local Borders store has just closed down, which is a huge bummer. Their t shirts look so cool!

I need to get both SFX and Empire magazine now mwhahaha... If only I knew where to buy them in Belgium *sigh* Hmmm, maybe in IMS (International Magazine Store) problem is, I don't have one in the neighbourhood... Hmmm maybe it's about time to go shopping haha :P

I bought some Twilight stuff on Ebay US, I seriously hope I don't need to pay for customs anymore, because I'm already kinda short with cash at the mo whaha :dance: You really don't wanna kno how much I spent :D This 'obsession' is getting out of hand whahaha!

Edited by tweety_be

Customs charges are usually for anything over a certain amount. So you shouldn't get charged for anything under $30 (it could be more I'm not sure). I bought $50 worth of merch from the MCR store last year and got charged just over £13 at the sorting office. ANNOYING!!!!

I bought some Twilight stuff on Ebay in different packages... Yday the postman rang my bell, but I was still asleep *lol* So I missed out. Apperantly my 1st Twilight package was there, but I need to pay customs for it GRRRRRRR!!!!! Still need to go pick it up tho, there have been some problems at the post office *sigh*

And today I received another package and didn't need to pay customs for it... Very strange, because it's like almost the exact same package! I think it indeed has something to do with the value of the item... Because on the item I received today (without charge), the value was 25$ (eventho it's more...), so well. I'll know more tomorrow :)

I seriously hope that all my other packages (I have 2 more coming from the US) are not gonna get charged, because that makes it some really expensive merchandise whaha.

Awesome hoodie btw! *wants too* haha

I bought some Twilight stuff on Ebay in different packages... Yday the postman rang my bell, but I was still asleep *lol* So I missed out. Apperantly my 1st Twilight package was there, but I need to pay customs for it GRRRRRRR!!!!! Still need to go pick it up tho, there have been some problems at the post office *sigh*

And today I received another package and didn't need to pay customs for it... Very strange, because it's like almost the exact same package! I think it indeed has something to do with the value of the item... Because on the item I received today (without charge), the value was 25$ (eventho it's more...), so well. I'll know more tomorrow :)

I seriously hope that all my other packages (I have 2 more coming from the US) are not gonna get charged, because that makes it some really expensive merchandise whaha.

Awesome hoodie btw! *wants too* haha

What did you buy? :dance: