Starbuck73

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I love all these pictures :chair: More, more more, I want more *lol*

I love this picture

edward385.jpg

That's how I imagined Edward (in happy times with his crooked smile :P)

*sigh* is it November 21st yet??? (probably later for me tho, because I got no clue when it'll be released in Belgium :P)

The movie most likely won't even be released in Denmark :P

Not sure what I am going to do, maybe I have to watch it in Sweden or something... But thats in March, won't do well when I am going to a convention at the end of February >.<

Actually the UK doesnt have a date, so we dont even know if its dec, but has H.potter is next yr im willing it to take there spot for nov!!!

I e-mailed Summit today, asking about a UK release date, and they told me that they hadn't finalised a date yet!

Actually the UK doesnt have a date, so we dont even know if its dec, but has H.potter is next yr im willing it to take there spot for nov!!!

I e-mailed Summit today, asking about a UK release date, and they told me that they hadn't finalised a date yet!

Thanks! aaaah! i hope we get news soon, i really hope they get the Harry Potter spot! !

I saw that, and on the Empire online article it said the movie comes out in February but in the scan of the article I read 9 January (which is still too late IMO) so they can't even colaborate their own information! Doofuses!

Got Empire today, great Twilight feature! :no:

oooh, I'll get that tomorrow :D

Cool, I hope Empire gets huge sales this month, then maybe they'll have some more Twilight coverage. There's also a small 'Page to Screen' article about the novel, on page 184. :D

Ypou guys have to read this. I all but wet myself with laughter....oh and it had very pretty pictures...and don't read if you don't want to spoil Breaking Dawn.

The Plot of Breaking Dawn

That was absolutely awesome! And I'm loving the fact that all those pages got condensed down to that and was still pretty spot on :D

Cheers for posting the link!!!

Got Empire today, great Twilight feature! :lol:

oooh, I'll get that tomorrow :D

Cool, I hope Empire gets huge sales this month, then maybe they'll have some more Twilight coverage. There's also a small 'Page to Screen' article about the novel, on page 184. :D

Oh and I got Empire. Awesome Article and Robert sounds hilarious. What he said about Edward made me LOL!

Oh and I got Empire. Awesome Article and Robert sounds hilarious. What he said about Edward made me LOL!

Me too....also the 'cream comment' :lol::D

I do wish they'd noticed that they'd made Bella 14...that looks so bad with a 108 year old virgin vampire!

Me too....also the 'cream comment' ;):o

I do wish they'd noticed that they'd made Bella 14...that looks so bad with a 108 year old virgin vampire!

Yeah it was the 'cream comment' that got me too :o

OOOh wheres them tee's from? and can anyone post the artical plz?

The licensed shirts come from here http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/nod...534374302036927

I've ordered the Team Edward one and the Twilight logo T Shirt, although I am now loving that hoodie :YAHOO:

'Course I'm now slightly (ahem) depressed due to MS being on indefinite hold. ;):YAHOO:

I'm sure it's just a kneejerk reaction, I don't blame her for feeling peed off and betrayed but she's good to her fans and she must know that leaving it incomplete is pretty harsh.