internetgod1701

Chevron 7.2 - How many sold?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Select a ticket you bought!

• Gold
    • Silver
    • Standard
    • Child

Just seen this on an Eclipse 2 Post and think it’s an excellent idea as it lets people who have not bought their ticket(s) yet know how many are left.

So if you have bought your ticket please post and it will be interesting to see the numbers rocket when quests are announced closer to the event

• 2 weeks later...

Just seen this on an Eclipse 2 Post and think it’s an excellent idea as it lets people who have not bought their ticket(s) yet know how many are left.

So if you have bought your ticket please post and it will be interesting to see the numbers rocket when quests are announced closer to the event

what about people who arn't going you have no option for no ticket bought, or no ticket bought yet

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

• Showmasters Admin

what about people who arn't going you have no option for no ticket bought, or no ticket bought yet

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

err this dose not work as about 25 to 30 % of tickets are sold to people that are not on this forum and people that say no i am not going or no i have not got on yet cannot take of there vote after they have changed there mind so all in all its not going to help that much

of the tickets sold around 100 standard ticket 20 silver and 45 gold have sold so its looking good for this time its still a long way away

hope this of help to you all

thanks for any help in letting people know about the con and the new date change

jason :P

• 2 weeks later...

I chose gold because I had gold at Chevron 7.

What I'm going to have to change this time is bring a fold-up chair with me, I can't stand for a period of time. That is my only concern with attending Chevron 7.2. :wub:

Has anyone changed their minds for Chevron 7.2 - chosen a different ticket option to what they had at Chevron 7?

Would you post your reason why (you don't have to)?

I've just got round to booking - needed all my cash up until August for another sort of event altogether (a three week Gilbert & Sullivan Comic Opera Performing festival) - but I went for Gold again as I had a really good time last time so why not (Hey - bankruptcy - that could be a reason :D ).

What I'm going to have to change this time is bring a fold-up chair with me, I can't stand for a period of time. That is my only concern with attending Chevron 7.2. :vader:

Out of interest why did you have to stand up a lot?

I'm waiting for some guest announcements before I decide whether to book or not. If its people I haven't seen before (or not often) I'll book.

i do want to go to this but since im saving up for collectormania 14 i cannot put anything asside for 7.2 yet. Hopefully i will be able to book tickets and a hotel by at least end of november.

Is bedford near mk by any chance because if it is i can figure out my own route.

Is bedford near mk by any chance because if it is i can figure out my own route.

About 11 miles as the crow flies, or about 16 miles if the crow drives down the A421 :smile:

I was thinking of getting a coach to mk and then a bus, but then again ive found out train might be cheeper...so ill stick with the train. Hopefully if i can get a hotel and a ticket for the event then everything else will fall into place.

I'm waiting for some guest announcements before I decide whether to book or not. If its people I haven't seen before (or not often) I'll book.

I mean the occasions when you talk with people that might not be a location of table and chairs, also queue for autograph session

I hope to get the time off work, annoying I can't put my leave request in until we reach 2009. I work in a small team so I have to check no-one else taking time off work for those dates!

I mean the occasions when you talk with people that might not be a location of table and chairs, also queue for autograph session

I hope to get the time off work, annoying I can't put my leave request in until we reach 2009. I work in a small team so I have to check no-one else taking time off work for those dates!

I have a similar problem with booking time off, but our rotas come out in December, so should be ok.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm so happy that I was able to buy a gold-ticket :dance:

At the first moment I thought, wow a gold ticket is expensive so a standard will do it. But than I smacked myself. I have to book a flight, a room and so on, so it will be stupid to be stingy by the ticket.

• 3 weeks later...