Talk the talk - which talks you going to and what'll you ask?

nicky

I like to talk. I like talking. I like talks. So I hope to see talks by:

Patrick Stewart

John Hurt

Pete Postelwaite

Aliens

Indiana Jones

Brad Dourif

Rick Yune

Jason Mewes

Terry English

Malcom MacDowell cancelled sadly so I guess there's a slot available for someone else. I was hoping for preferably John Landis.

Tell us what talks you're going to and what questions you'll ask so we'll know who is who on that day and also to see if anyone here can answer the question for you to save you the trouble/embarrasment or the guest from having to answer the same boring old question.

Edited by nicky

Most of my questions are for the Aliens cast and for everyone else about what was it like working with xxxxx or their future projects.

Got one question for everyone at least except Jason Mewes, not really a fan but would just like to watch and listen anwyay. Would have had quite a few for John Landis.

Edited by nicky

• Moderators

I've chosen to do the Patrick Stewart talk, as I admire the man a lot, and there are many things he has done that I've enjoyed.

Plus the fact that his autograph signing will be extremely rushed, I feel like I'm getting more for my money by attending a talk instead.

I'm not sure if I'll ask him a question yet - I can imagine he's the kind of man to be able to talk in depth about things without necessarily needing a lot of questions.

I can imagine he's the kind of man to be able to talk in depth about things without necessarily needing a lot of questions.

That's what I'm afriad of. At CM Midlands George Takei took about 10 mins to answer each question and as a result only 3 questions were asked. I hope SM can pursuade the guests not to babble for too long.

Edited by nicky

I can imagine he's the kind of man to be able to talk in depth about things without necessarily needing a lot of questions.

That's what I'm afriad of. At CM Midlands George Takei took about 10 mins to answer each question and as a result only 3 questions were asked. I hope SM can pursuade the guests not to babble.

With Patrick though, its not babble. He really has some great stuff to say and stories to tell, and can get through more then 3 people.

You might call it babbling someone else might just call it interesting to listen to visa virsa

:whistling:

LLAP :blink:

Edited by zebredy

As much as I love him, I just can't afford Patrick's talk- but I saw him in a long talk before, and he spoke to me, so thats good enough for me :whistling:

I'll prob go to Alexander Siddig's talk, and whichever is on when I have a free min :)

If Brian Blessed is doing a talk I'd reccomend everyone go and listen.

Saw him do one a couple of years ago with Sam Jones and Melody Anderson.

Neither of them could get a word in and he had them and the whole audience in tears of laughter.

Well worth it.

Depending on how much time i have, I’ll hopefully be going to these talks on Sunday.

Rick Yune

Brad Dourif

Pete Postlethwaite

Jason Mewes

Alexander Siddig

I'm not really one for asking questions, just like sitting back and listening to what the guests have to say.

I would have LOVED to have gone to Malcolm McDowell's talk. Was gutted when he cancelled!! Maybe some other time.. ;)