showmasters

Some major Clashes for me Jason-

Mewes Photoshoot (Sat) and Henn Photoshoot (Sat) 11.30am

then

Heroes Talk 11.35am

Dourif Photoshoot (Sun) 2.50pm

then

Patrick Stewart Talk 2.45pm

All stuff I don't want to miss considering I,ve spent a heck alot on this event already.

Cheers

Richard

Hi Richard,

don't know if you'll be interested but I have a clash with my Mewes photoshoot on the Sunday so, if it suits you, I'll happily do a swap with you.

Let me know what you think my email is melanic_moth@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Jan

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Photo shoot A

Charles Dance---------------------11.00

Photo shoot B

MALCOLM McDOWELL---------------12.40

I'm very pleased to see that Malcolm and Charles are doing photo shoots on the Saturday. :D:dance::o:dance:

Some major Clashes for me Jason-

Mewes Photoshoot (Sat) and Henn Photoshoot (Sat) 11.30am

then

Heroes Talk 11.35am

Dourif Photoshoot (Sun) 2.50pm

then

Patrick Stewart Talk 2.45pm

All stuff I don't want to miss considering I,ve spent a heck alot on this event already.

Cheers

Richard

Hi Richard,

don't know if you'll be interested but I have a clash with my Mewes photoshoot on the Sunday so, if it suits you, I'll happily do a swap with you.

Let me know what you think my email is melanic_moth@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Jan

Hi Jan,

Thank You for the kind offer but thank too showmasters changing a few things I can make it,;. Thank on a separate note to showmasters for rearranging them and I hope to launch something next year at this very event (not me mind the guest/s I have lined up)

• Showmasters Admin

I am going to repeat a question I posted on page 1 hoping someone might be able to answer it :D

The Heroes talk is at 11.35 and I have a standard entry ticket which means I can go in at 11. I know people go into the talk area in order of ticket purchase and/or batches, but how long in advance does the area open? How long in advance do people generally queue up?

I know it means I still half a little over half an hour but I have no experience with standard entry so I don't know if it's still busy then and I won't get in until after 11 or if it may be hard to find the talk area. Thanks :)

They will be calling people into the talk area in numbered batches (the number will be on your ticket) so you won't have a problem there.

However please be aware that there will be a queue outside the building to get in, so I'd advise getting there earlier to join the queue for standard entry.

Ok. I've never been to one of these things before, so I could do with some advice.

I was planning on attending on the Saturday, but just going for standard entry after 11, as I didn't want to see any of the 'big' names. But now I see there's going to be a Goodies talk at 11 which I would like to attend. Would I be able to get in at 11 and go straight to the talk? Would there even be tickets left for the talk by then?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

The talk tickets are handed out before hand, but there are usually places left for the earlier talks so you should be able to sneak in the back easily.

However just be aware that it will take time to get your admission and get in to the event itself, so get there early to make sure your closer to the front of the standard entry queue.

Andrea

Ok. I've never been to one of these things before, so I could do with some advice.

I was planning on attending on the Saturday, but just going for standard entry after 11, as I didn't want to see any of the 'big' names. But now I see there's going to be a Goodies talk at 11 which I would like to attend. Would I be able to get in at 11 and go straight to the talk? Would there even be tickets left for the talk by then?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

The talk tickets are handed out before hand, but there are usually places left for the earlier talks so you should be able to sneak in the back easily.

However just be aware that it will take time to get your admission and get in to the event itself, so get there early to make sure your closer to the front of the standard entry queue.

Andrea

Thank you, that's most helpful.

The Claudia talk will be over by the Comics talk, yes. There is only one talk area, so talks will not overlap.

Regarding the photo shoot times I've copied Too Tall's answer from page 3 of this thread:

Photo shoots will go on as long as there are people in the queue. There is no guarantee they are an hour long. With people like John Hurt you can be pretty sure you'll be OK if you turn up 20 minutes after the start time. But I wouldn't leave it much later than 20-30 minutes, as somethings guests are not as busy as expected. If the queue runs out the guest will go back to signing.

Thanks, I did read all the previous pages but must have missed TT post. :whistling:

Jason if you reading this...

"SENDHIL RAMAMURTHY--------------1.10

BRAD DOURIF-------------------------2.50"

I think that is a big gap. Now if it looked something like this:

"SENDHIL RAMAMURTHY--------------1.10

RICK YUNE----------------------------2.05

BRAD DOURIF-------------------------2.50"

:whistling::dance:

For those of you who have photo session and/or paid talk tickets which overlap, or are thinking of going to overlapping photo sessions/talks - come and see us on the organisers booth when you arrive and we can give you some advise on the best way of doing as much as possible. It may mean getting to the quieter photo session as early as possible and to the busier photo session later, or missing the beginning of a talk, but we'll see what we can do!

Like many others that have posted in this thread, I also have a clash of talks/photo sessions but I have a gold pass can you advise how this would effect gold pass holders as I know we have reserved talking and I also read somewhere about "priority queuing" I am just seeking some clarification on this so that I will be able to plan my day. Thanking in advance

• Showmasters Admin

Go to the thing that starts first (photoshoot?), get there before it's due to start and let the crew member know your a gold pass holder. You should get priority queuing and be able to get away for your talk fairly quickly. As the seating at talks is already reserved for you, you don't need to queue early for a talk, you should be able to walk in at any point before it starts and still get your front row seat.

I'm joining in on the record attempt at 3 and have a photo booked with Jason Mewes at 3.30. I'm thinking that since you have said the photo for the record attempt shouldn't take all that long and the photoshoot will take at least an hour. I should be able to make it to both without too much hassle.

Would I be correct in my assumptions?

Cheers,

Jan

I'm joining in on the record attempt at 3 and have a photo booked with Jason Mewes at 3.30. I'm thinking that since you have said the photo for the record attempt shouldn't take all that long and the photoshoot will take at least an hour. I should be able to make it to both without too much hassle.

Would I be correct in my assumptions?

Cheers,

Jan

As Too Tall has posted, photo shoots usually run until the line is empty. But going from the reactions in Jason's announcement thread there will be quite a line for his photo shoot.

So yes, if there is no unforeseen circumstances you are correct in your assumptions.

Thanks Queen_Sindel, your reassurances are much appreciated.

I'd still prefer to swap for the Saturday though so if anyone would like to do a swapsie can they give me a shout at melanic_moth@hotmail.com ?

Ta muchly

Jan

Edited by Magenta_Jan

I only have a heroes talk and David Anders photoshoot both for Saturday

Heroes Talk: 11.35am

David Anders;3.00pm but they are both quite far apart from each other!

what do i do while im waiting?!? as i have an early bird ticket as well!!

• Moderators

:D you'd be surprised how many of those there are .. all ages, male and female, looking utterly confused :P

You've still got a while - why not get talking to some people on MySpace, Facebook or MSN etc? Might give you something to do once you're there if you have some to talk to?

• Moderators

I think i might have too!

Might try the forum on tv.com as well!!!

If it helps there's an Introduction Topic with some peoples Facebooks etc in it.

Yes, it's in the Eclipse 2 section so not everyone will be going to LFACC .. but at least you know they're Heroes fans :YAHOO: