• Mitch Pileggi
    • Kavan Smith
    • Jewel Staite
    • Martin Wood
    • Robert C Cooper
    • Martin Gero
    • Dan Shea
    • Brad Wright

Just a little something to keep us going until March...we can but hope, eh?!? :whistling:

I am sure I've missed people off - just as I thought of them...especially writers and stuff...sorry if I've missed off your fav!

Well, as ever, a mix of those I'd like to meet for the first time and those I've met before:

SG-1 - First timer - Teryl I've wanted to meet for years - when I meet her, I've seen all the original regulars. Claudia is someone else I'd love to meet (though I hope to at LFCC), Tony Amendola and Morena Baccarin are also high up there. And of met before, Colin Cunningham and JR Bourne top my list.

Atlantis - David Hewlett, Paul McGillion and David Nykl are just such a great funny trio that I'd love to see all of them. Jewel Staite isn't far behind (OK, I like the docs). The only Atlantis star I've ever met is Rachel and would like to meet her again too.

But, truth be told, I love them all. There isn't a single stargate guest I wouldn't like to meet again and only one convention guest for any series I didn't like (Paul Darrow, Avon in Blakes Seven, is not the top of my list to bother to meet again). If it was entirely people I'd met before, I might not but a good mix is always nice.

I was wondering if the next Chevron con will also arrange stage talks to be in pairs of guests? Actors can respond to each other which makes the talks even more fun to watch ;)

I'm pretty sure the talks will be going this way again. They've kept this idea since Eclipse. :smile:

Voted for Ben and Kavan by the way.

I've voted for Ben and Joe but would love to meet Mitch from Atlantis esp coz his X-Files connectiion.

I've not met many of the SG cast so I'm sure most guests will be new for me. Yay that after next weekend I will have met all the main Atlantis cast!! So excited!

xxxx

I've voted for Ben and Joe but would love to meet Mitch from Atlantis esp coz his X-Files connectiion.

I've not met many of the SG cast so I'm sure most guests will be new for me. Yay that after next weekend I will have met all the main Atlantis cast!! So excited!

xxxx

now ya just showin off!!!???? No fair....!!!

Who's this Ben bloke then????????????

Why do I get the feeling that most of the forum are female?

New rule for next year - no more male guests until we have.........

Amanda Tapping

Claudia Black

Teryl Rothery

Rachel Luttrell

Torri Higginson

Awww shut up - a guy can dream can't he. :P

I voted for DOn S Davies (I am going to meet this guy one day if it kills me....having had him cancel twice so far for things I've booked) and Joe Flanigan, although to be honest I really don't mind meeting people again as they have all been really intersting, friendly and funny that I don't mind at all.

Who's this Ben bloke then????????????

Why do I get the feeling that most of the forum are female?

New rule for next year - no more male guests until we have.........

Amanda Tapping

Claudia Black

Teryl Rothery

Rachel Luttrell

Torri Higginson

Awww shut up - a guy can dream can't he. :WINCE:

How about a compromise - Claudia, Rachel and Torri for the guys and Ben, Kavan and David for the girls :lol:

How about a compromise - Claudia, Rachel and Torri for the guys and Ben, Kavan and David for the girls :WINCE:

I can live with this - though Rachal, David an Kavan might well be filming at that time. Still, getting any of them would be a major plus.

I'd like to see a talk with Don S. Davis and Carmen Argenziano, something tells me that would be amusing!

I would like to meet all the original Stargate cast, RDA and AT, but I think RDA is wishful thinking.

...but I think RDA is wishful thinking.

It's happenned before so not giving up hope of it happenning again (yes, I was there for the first but would love to meet him again).

I voted for DOn S Davies (I am going to meet this guy one day if it kills me....having had him cancel twice so far for things I've booked)

The way I feel about Teryl - three cancellations now...