• Mitch Pileggi
    • Kavan Smith
    • Jewel Staite
    • Martin Wood
    • Robert C Cooper
    • Martin Gero
    • Dan Shea
    • Brad Wright

The way I feel about Teryl - three cancellations now...
But she made C13.
Yep she did! and a lovely lady she was too.

Yep... but I was in an (amatur) stage show that weekend and I somehow don't think my director wouldn't have understood...

Ideal guest list for me would be

JR Bourne - :YAHOO: i adore this man and can not wait to meet him

*waves* to Mad One who has had the good fortune to play computer games with him :YAHOO: i'm not jealous really !! - at least i'm hoping its you otherwise i haven't remembered correctly!

Paul Mcgillion :dance: a true star - one of the nicest guests i have ever had the pleasure to meet

Claudia Black :unsure: i can't go LFCC as i'm away ...... one day i'll get to meet her

Michael Shanks :dance: of course he is fab as we all know but i would love to see him and claudia together

David Hewlett - just because i want to and to see a talk with paul and david together - i think it would be fab

Amanda Tapping :dance: fab lady and would make an excellent guest for both SG1 & Atlantis fans

Realistically i think we could get a couple from this list ............ and i have to say i look forward to the first guest announcements

I voted for DOn S Davies (I am going to meet this guy one day if it kills me....having had him cancel twice so far for things I've booked) and Joe Flanigan, although to be honest I really don't mind meeting people again as they have all been really intersting, friendly and funny that I don't mind at all.

I have only just heard and I am now gutted both for his family and selfishly for never having got the opportunity to have met Don as I believe he was a lovely guy.

I think we should do something at Chevron 7.2 in his memory - perhaps the auction could be for a charity he supported or something else maybe?

I voted for DOn S Davies (I am going to meet this guy one day if it kills me....having had him cancel twice so far for things I've booked) and Joe Flanigan, although to be honest I really don't mind meeting people again as they have all been really intersting, friendly and funny that I don't mind at all.
I have only just heard and I am now gutted both for his family and selfishly for never having got the opportunity to have met Don as I believe he was a lovely guy.

I think we should do something at Chevron 7.2 in his memory - perhaps the auction could be for a charity he supported or something else maybe?

I'd fully support something like this. And yeah -he was a great gent - Hammond couldn't have been a real acting stretch as he was portraying who he really was. Two days since I heard and still gutted.

I met David Hewlett yesterday and he is soooo great!!
me too! he's great. would totally love to meet him again :)
Yeah - I was there too. And David & Kate discussing the Wedding... :YAHOO: just hysterical.

Ideal guest list for me would be JR Bourne - :o i adore this man and can not wait to meet him

*waves* to Mad One who has had the good fortune to play computer games with him :dance: i'm not jealous really !! - at least i'm hoping its you otherwise i haven't remembered correctly!

Yep - that was me. And as signatures were done first, I have two signed pics of him. First says "Sorry you lost the Wii challenge. Ha, Ha, Ha. Take t easy my friend". The second says "Congratulations on Winning the Wii challenge. B0ll0cks!" These are my favourite signed pics ever.

By the way, I lost. Badly. Anyone thinks I really care? And Habitualangel - why do I have a headache.

Ideal guest list for me would be JR Bourne - :dance: i adore this man and can not wait to meet him

*waves* to Mad One who has had the good fortune to play computer games with him :YAHOO: i'm not jealous really !! - at least i'm hoping its you otherwise i haven't remembered correctly!

Yep - that was me. And as signatures were done first, I have two signed pics of him. First says "Sorry you lost the Wii challenge. Ha, Ha, Ha. Take t easy my friend". The second says "Congratulations on Winning the Wii challenge. B0ll0cks!" These are my favourite signed pics ever.

By the way, I lost. Badly. Anyone thinks I really care? And Habitualangel - why do I have a headache.

Because i am insanely jealous lol - i was expressing myself!

I love those autographs - how amusing, my fave auto at the moment is from MS the day after the auction 'sorry you lost (the food was ok) xo'

btw i have a picture of you from the party on the saturday with the inflatable guitar - its very good, if you want a copy let me know and i'll have to email it you.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to see Amanda Tapping and Teryl Rothery on stage together as it is supposed to be an absolute hoot to watch them play off each other. Having met both of them individually I can only imagine the hilarity of the event.

I'd also like to meet Ben as he is the only cast member of both old and new that I haven't met, so it would be great to complete my autograph collection.

In terms of guest stars I'd love to see Sarah Douglas on stage.

For creators/directors I would like to meet Brad Wright and Rob Cooper and also Martin Wood again as he is brilliant on stage.

For Atlantis I suppose I would go for Torri and David.

Elaine :thumbup: