No Big Brother topic yet ?

dufresne

I don't understand why they put three more people in the house. Big Brother will never end! LOL.

I actually think I'd prefer it if they hadn't have had any more people go in.

I actually read a statement from channel4 back along that there wouldnt be as many housemates as there were last year... but 16 going in?? Plus another 4? Thats 20 in the first month! There were only... was it 12 in the first series? You just can't grow to get real opinions of any of them, theres to many of them! With the show length, thats like 5 mins screen time for each of them, if that for some, per night.... its just silly!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the extra housemates may benefit the house to open it up a bit

I thought it now makes Bex look like a common little minx, ooooo I know I am cruel but she doesnt have anything going for her

• 2 weeks later...

It is about time that Shaun - Mario the fake Italian - was out..a complete waste of space who was more vile than Alex. He wore people down through real bullying, rather than Alex who was plain nasty. I pity Lisa as he seems to have brainwashed her a tad.

Am loving that they brought in the Big Brother USA "Head of House" idea - it is the only one that I know it has featured on - and I am loving the Heaven and Hell rebirth from a few years back.

Finally, after weeks of bullying and nastiness, true Big Brother awkwardness and jealousy...

• 1 month later...

Wow...this string died a death here.

Just saw on the BB9 website that 94.04% of votes went to Rex's Girlfriend!

I wonder now if BB will take action against Rex for his part in the bullying of Mikey during this week's Thriller task? Doubtful!

Despite some of the larger characters getting voted out, some of the boring or quieter characters have come out of their shells.

One of the better BB's in a few years..

Rex was horrible to Mikey, BUT Mikey has been just as bad.

I agree that Mikey has been rude and out of order at times, but that in no way paves the way for Rex and Nicole to quite obviously be prejudicial towards Mikey during the Thriller task. Saying to Mikey.. "Just watch Nicole" when asking to have the moves verbally explained to him, and "You're being awkward" when Mikey was feeling his way around the Graveyard to familiarise himself with the surroundings is out of order. They even told him he wasn't allowed to join in, and stated that they would fail if Mikey took part.

I see alot of Mikey's abbrasive comments during the show's run mainly down to the frustration of the majority of people not including him in a lot of things. They are living in a confined area and know that he is blind, so to ignore him is wrong in my opinion. Especially when he has asked what was going on and no one has responded. Only Rachel has gone out of her way to help Mikey with tasks, and even included him on her training routines.

Total shock that Kat went yesterday, but also kinda happy about it :lol:

Who do people think is gonna win? I think its anyones game...

Maybe Rex will win ?!?!

Yes I was shocked too, but I thought it was "HIRARIOUS" lol because noone expected it and now they all have no idea what the public is thinking about them all. I am hoping Sara wins as I'm not really a fan of the rest of them, if she doesn't then I think I want Rachel to win, but preferably Sara. I don't like the others, Rex is a... not someone I like lol, Darnell too, Mikey has annoyed me a lot too, and is pretty disgusting to watch while eating and other things. Glad Mohammed went too, should've gone a lot sooner, just like most of the ones that are still left in my opinion.

Rachel winning was the biggest anti-climax ever. She was so bland. Yeah, she was nice but she didn't provide any entertainment. This series has reminded me of the 4th BB when Cameron (yawn) won...who votes for these people? :lol:

Sara should've won, and from the crowd's reaction I think most of them agreed. I find it funny that Rachel, the winner, was actually booed a bit! lol

Rachel winning was the biggest anti-climax ever. She was so bland. Yeah, she was nice but she didn't provide any entertainment. This series has reminded me of the 4th BB when Cameron (yawn) won...who votes for these people?:lol:

Sara should've won, and from the crowd's reaction I think most of them agreed. I find it funny that Rachel, the winner, was actually booed a bit! lol

I think Sara should've won, but glad Rachel beat Mikey, I didn't want him winning.

I've found this series of big brother to be weird, as I've not actually really liked any of the housemantes, not enough for me to say "I want so and so to win", they weren't boring housemates or anything I don't think, but none of them really excited me or made me want to like them that much lol, and ones I did like got voted off ages ago :D

I've enjoyed this series - and think it was 1000 times better than BB4. But, I just didn't like any of them, and found last night to be not one of the better finals (although it was nice not knowing who was going to win). Im glad Rachel won, esp over Mickey. My favourites were Luke followed by Jen, but Mario and Lisa were funny.