No Big Brother topic yet ?

dufresne

Absolutely agree. The way they kept taking it in turns to "order" Rex to apologise - even though he had .... twice ! Save me the night in shining armour crap you pair of meatheads, and stop looking for attention you preening stick insect !

Oh I agree- he shouldn't have done it, but isn't Rachel a teacher? Surely shes had to sort out spats that are EXACTLY the same?? "Miss, tommy ripped my painting" etc... it got a little ott for what it was and he did apologise. Though tbh everyone went ott on both sides. Oh well, its not the same BB for me anymore... I miss the older shows!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you completely. Jen/Dale/Stuart et al are getting on my nerves now. I think Darnell should win as he seems to be the only person to call things as they are. He's the only person that seems to be able to suss people out - plus he doesn't burst into tears at the slightest thing. And he's a good singer :lol: lol

:thumbup: Oh happy day, Jen is up for eviction! Love that she's up against Rex too, coz all her minions will presume that he'll be the one getting the boot, can't wait to see their faces when her name gets called out! Bye bye sneaky whinger! :dance:

Love that she's up against Rex too, coz all her minions will presume that he'll be the one getting the boot, can't wait to see their faces when her name gets called out! Bye bye sneaky whinger! :thumbup:

...exactly!

Watching BB this year has made my blood literally boil with anger. There are some disgusting people in the house this year. Their behaviour is atrocious. We've already had 2 of THAT group removed, and tonight I was gunning for Bex to be giving the boot - cutting Mo's belt was...erm..."below the belt" and could be perceived as bullying. GET HER OUT!

But first, Jen *rubs hands together*

Rex will defeat you, mwahahahahahahaha. Oh, I can't wait to see their stupid smiles wiped from their fake-tanned faces!

Jen must GO this week pleeeease she is soooo fake and up herself!!!

Kat is a 4 year old stuck in an adult body, so annoying!!

Mario and Lisa - YUK!!

Dale & Stu - pathetic

Luke - fake and so very devious

Bex - very spoilt and childish

Mo - always thinks he is a victim and he's lazy

Rex - quite like him even if he is a big head

Mikey - a bit like a spare part really

Darnell - he's quite funny at times

Rachel - another spare part

Good idea Jules. Here are my opinions on everyone in the house...

Darnell: He irritated me at first, but he's grown to become one of my favourites. He's one of the few people who can see through the game-playing of people like Luke and Jen...and he's certainly one of the only people who will stand up and voice his opinions against some of the bullying that's going on in there!

Dale: He's nice to look at (lol), especially with his top off, but I feel I want to put my finger on the mute button 'cos he's so annoying. He mumbles through everything and never seems to get anywhere with his points. He was also incredibly aggressive the other day, as well as latching onto everything Princess Jennifer suggests, so he's one of my least favourite housemates now.

Jennifer: HATE her. Ok, I don't actually 'hate' anybody in there, but it's all a bit panto isn't it (?) and I think she deserves a HUGE load of rotten tomatoes thrown her way. She's a self-obsessed, manipulative, spoilt, devious b*tch. She talks about everyone behind their backs, but tries to make out she's holier-than-thou to everyone's face. Thankfully people have seen through her guise. I really REALLY hope she goes this Friday as I think she deserved to be out the other day after the painting fiasco. She made that a lot worse than it was and behaved disgustingly the following day when Dennis was thrown out (screaming "I hope Mo is out next" or something along those lines). Vile creature!

Kat: I think she's a really lovely person, but I'm not entirely sure how long her cutesy personality will remain cute before it comes more irritating. I do think she has a heart of gold though (and is always really fair, offering constructive criticism to those she cares about) so I do like her.

Lisa: She makes me laugh, as does Mario, because she's so strange. I find her annoying at times and she's certainly not someone I'd be friends with, but there are times when I do have to laugh at some of her facial expressions or for how deluded she is with her make-up skills. The other day she was saying how people are always thinking she is a model...A MODEL? Hahahaha, she's good for a laugh!

Luke: Can't stand him. At first I found him quite entertaining and nice, but he's actually one of the biggest b*tches in there. He gossips with everyone and about everyone...before going off to someone else and doing the same all again. A couple of people have seen through his 'perfect' exterior, but some are still fooled. He's a devious one and I WANT HIM OUT AND BOOED TO HIGH HEAVEN, lol.

Mario: See Lisa really! Although I must admit I'm more up and down with Mario. There are times when I can't stand him and find him repulsive and arrogant, while there are other times I consider him to be one of the fairer housemates. At the moment he's kind of in the middle for me. He's certainly not one of my favourite housemates, but he's not one of my least either!

Mikey: He actually really irritates me. Unfortunately I think it might be his voice which does it to me, and that's not something he can really change lol. I think the majority of the time his heart is in the right place, but there's just something about him that winds me up and I can't put my finger on it. Glad he has cottoned on to the group of b*tches though!

Mo: I don't mind Mo really, and I think he's been on the receiving end of some of the worst bullying I've seen in BB history...yet I find it infuriating that he's too soft to stand up for himself. I suppose that makes the bullying towards him even worse. He's not one of my favourites in there (as I don't find him very entertaining...or AT ALL really), but I do hope he stays in for a while longer. Just to beat the people who have treated him like dirt really. Go Mo!

Rachel: Hmmmm, a confusing one. She is a bit of a non-entity really. I know she's quite nice and decent, but she's not really that entertaining either which makes her a bit of a boring housemate. Perhaps she'll come out of her shell a bit more when some of the other housemates stop dropping off (*cough* JEN *cough*).

Rebecca: Probably my least favourite in there...and that's saying something this year. She makes me MAD! I personally think she should have been thrown out for her behaviour towards Mo the other day...and then DEFINITELY last night when she cut up his belt. That's aggresive AND vandalism. If I was Mo I would have killed her. Actually killed her dead. Now THAT would make good TV! GET THE THICK BINT OUT!

Rex: My favourite this year. Yeah, he's a bit arrogant and can be very cutting with some of his remarks, but 9 times out of 10 he hits the nail on the head. Most of those on the receiving end deserve a dose of his wit, to be honest. Rex has had to put up with a lot in there, along with Mo, and I think he's handled it really well. He's never lowered himself to their level and has remained the better person throughout. I know he shouldn't have put his fingers on Princess Jennifer's rubbish pile of sh*t painting masterpiece, but at least he apologised...again...and again...and again. GIVE HIM A BREAK! I hope he wins and wipes the smiles off of all those ugly faces.

Stuart: Don't like him. Find him annoying, boring and WHAT is with those obviously dyed eyelashes? Haha! Seriously though, he behaved like a d*ck the night Dennis (boo) spat on Mo. I haven't liked him since then really!

Edited by theoden_of_rohan

I would hate to think Jen survives a public vote

She was the one who over reacted to the painting being touched.

Lets face it she went on and on and on and on and on and on

Today on live feed she has been like Mrs Glumm . :chair:

I hope Jen goes as she seems to be copying Chanelle with the love triangle from last year. I laugh when she tries to come off as sweet and innocent.

In The Sun newspaper today her Parents (!) sold a story about her being an abused partner. Now, domestic violence disgusts me, but fancy having your Parents sell such a personal story a couple of days before an eviction that you are part of. The synical side of me suggests that she had it planned with them all along. The nominations were announced on Tuesday and an article hits the papers on a Wednesday. Doesn't take a genius to be suspicious.

Rebecca reminds me alot of an old housemate, Penny I think, who was a school teacher. She kind of made an embarrassment of herself and was "let go" by the school when she got out etc. Now, Rebecca is a Nursery Nurse. So, I can see her going the same way when she gets out. Mind you, I am sure Nuts or Zoo will pay her to get her boobs out!!

Darnell - didn't like him at first, but he has grown on me.

Mario & Lisa - well, where do I start? :D

Luke - Thought he was going to be another lovable geek, but he is just someone so desperate to be liked it is quite sad to watch.

Dale - Ziggy Part II to a certain degree.

Stuart - Again, where so I start?

Dennis, Sylvia, Alexandra and Stephanie - All spoilt no marks who got found out quickly.

Rex - A stereo typical chef, and very similar to chefs that I know personally. Doesn't seem to be play acting.

Mo - Couldn't understand why he cried after being spat at by Dennis, but I think he has demons if the tears were genuine. He may come off as lazy etc, but it is hard to put that on. Seems to be genuine.

Kat - Didn't like her at first, but she has grown on me. Completely barking, if you go by the Channel 4 editing, and it would be interesting to see what she is like outside of the house environment.

Mikey - Seems a nice chap, but his blindness hampers his joining in to a degree. Full credit to the guy for doing Big Brother and I so hope he doesn't get boo'd.

Rachel - Some people say she is boring. I say she is nice and playing the long game. Those who go for the big "I am" often come unstuck.

The irony with this years show is that the housemates, or rather some of them, have prepared themselves to play a game - mostly the ones who say that they are in there for the experience - without remembering that the public will see them with their guards down and being two faced. Whereas some people call some housemates entertaining, I think of them of insecure people treating others how they have been treated in the outside world. A show like BB is not one to go on to act like some have and think that no one outside the house will care. Those who think they are untouchable will always get their come uppance so to speak.

Roll on Friday.

Just found out that they passed the Animal Task. I am so glad as Jen wanted to fail it as she had been stabbed in the back in nominations. Won't she look stupid when she realises that those who voted for her told her that they don't like her!! :chair:

Cookie Love baby. Cookie Love!

Edited by Abyss

What I find strange about Jens parents suddenly going on about their darling daughter , is the fact that Jens hubbie had already said to the papers that Jen and him were still an item.

Now if all they said is true, why did they not get right in touch with a newspaper to rubbish his report long before now.

Its obvious they have probably agreed with her to get this published the week she is nominated.

I say good riddance to bad rubbish.

i too think Jen will go. Which i think will shock everyone inside the house. looking forward to it. :poki:

I agree completely. Which I hope shuts Bex up. It just annoyed me so much that Bex and Jen were sat around bitching about how it's not fun in the house anymore yet loads of housemantes were entertaining themselves and having a good time. If you get rid of those two then it'll definitely be a more entertaining program. All they do is moan about stuff.

I'm struggling to find anyone that i like this year. Originally i was quite taken with Luke. But the more i see of him the less i like him. I dont understand why when he calls Bex fat she doesn't take any offence. They seem to have an odd friendship.

Darnell is my fave at the mo because he seems to be the only one who'll stand up to the nasties.

I think Rachel might play a bigger part in the house once Jen is gone (which will be tomorrow night! :YAHOO: ).

I can understand why some people might find Rex annoying, but as poeple here have already mentioned, what'll stand to him is the fact that he doesn't lower himself to the level of Team Nasty, he doesn't lose his temper with them when they're trying to rile him, he rises above it.

I think Mo might make it to the final, the public will back him because he seems like a nice guy and he's had to put up with a lot in there.

Dale and Stuart, give me strength! 2 idiots, both latching onto Jen coz they think she's pretty, never mind the fact that she's a nasty cow! Dale really p****d me off when they were told that Denis was gone, Jen shouted at Mo that she hoped he'd be evicted next and Dale immediately told Mo to calm down when he tried to defend himself!;)

Kat is currently the favourite to win, I think this could change though because I have a feeling she could get annoying with all her cookie talk! She seems like a nice person though and the latest target for Team Nasty!

I hope Mikey makes it to the final because again, he's one of the nice ones, and deserves a lot of respect for going into the Big Brother house without sight, can't be easy. Love that he's onto Jen and her minions!

Mario I used to like, but he's bitching a lot now about the nice people in the house, he's backed the wrong horse!

Lisa will probably make it into the final too because she probably won't get nominated, she doesn't annoy anybody, and like Mikey, she's onto the troublemakers in the group, which she has to get credit for!

Luke... This guy wrecks my head! He's a little weasel, running from one group to another, and starting off b******g sessions!

Finally, Jen.....Wagon.:jason: But tomorrow night it'll be bye bye, can't wait to see all their faces! :wub:

Edited by Merry Madam

The news a potentially evicted Jennifer will not like:

New Female Housemates...3 of them!!!

Now, I kind of want Rex to go and see the three newbies go after Stuart and Dale.

But then the evil side of me wants Jennifer to watch it all happen on TV.

Am I cruel? lol

:whistling::(

I was thinking the same thing when I found out about the new housemates. I want her to be there to witness it all. So I guess that means we're both cruel. lol

We have pretty much the same opinion on everyone...although you didn't mention Bex. Please HATE her! :P

Oops my bad! :lol: More than happy to oblige, I do indeed hate her, maybe I was subconsciously trying to put her out of my mind! :lol: She's unreal, can't believe she called Mo vile, she's a despicable person, I mean who carries on like that? Hope she's up for eviction next week! :jason:

Quite a nice Aussie girl who seems a bit of a lad.

A really annoying Lynx Ad model who seems up herself.

And this year's Carole in a 44 year old woman who is already getting on my proverbials.