Xena: Warrior Princess 1 episode Lifeblood Karina

Hercules: The Legendary Journeys 2 episodes Hercules on Trial Cassandra

http://imdb.com/name/nm0085227/

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Claudia be having a talk at LFCC?

Possibly. Talks are announced as they are confirmed. The majority of talks will not be announced about two or if we're lucky three weeks before the event.

Are talks tickets sold separately? 'cause I already have Claud's personalized autograph from previous con back in 2002 and her talk is definitely much more interesting for me...

Are talks tickets sold separately? 'cause I already have Claud's personalized autograph from previous con back in 2002 and her talk is definitely much more interesting for me...

Normally talk tickets are free at Comic Con. Talks you have to pay for (like the Heroes one) are an exception. Talk tickets are distributed on the event day near the talk area.

Normally talk tickets are free at Comic Con. Talks you have to pay for (like the Heroes one) are an exception. Talk tickets are distributed on the event day near the talk area.

Thanks :) I really hope Claudia won't cancel her appearance this time... BTW, have you seen at YouTube her panel at last year's Another Event in Atlanta?

• Moderators

Please be wary about booking things just for her this time :YAHOO:

There's always a possibility she can cancel, so I hope there's something else at this event for you too .. or at least something to do in London etc.

Please be wary about booking things just for her this time :YAHOO:

There's always a possibility she can cancel, so I hope there's something else at this event for you too .. or at least something to do in London etc.

Too true.

While her announcement made me reverse my decision "I'm a brave girl, I'm staying home this time" I still have a backup plan in case something happens as it did with Torri last year (*knocks on wood*) and I still have some people I want to see.

Please be wary about booking things just for her this time :D

Could Showmasters freeze the event ? I mean in time locally such that I will have time to come back

from Canada and attend the event. ;)

Could Showmasters freeze the event ? I mean in time locally such that I will have time to come back

from Canada and attend the event. ;)

Where's Carter when you need her? :D

:P

I had in mind the very last episode of season 10 but actually it's around me that a time bubble

should be created such that time would pass linearly for me but extremely slowly outside, so

that I can come back from Canada in the blink of an eye :smile: