• LORD OF THE RINGS TRILOGY
    • INDIANA JONES TRILOGY
    • STARWARS FILMS
    • ALIENS FILMS
    • BACK TO THE FUTURE TRILOGY
    • JURASSIC PARK TRILOGY
    • JAMES BOND FILMS
    • AUSTINI POWERS TRILOGY

close call between LOTR and Indiana Jones...The Temple of Doom lets that trilogy down. By the way, sorry for being a geek, but The Lord of the Rings ISN'T a trilogy...grrr

why not ?

And LOTR is the best , so it got my vote :-)

close call between LOTR and Indiana Jones...The Temple of Doom lets that trilogy down. By the way, sorry for being a geek, but The Lord of the Rings ISN'T a trilogy...grrr

Sure it is. "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, The Return of the King". "The Hobbit" is an entirely separate work of fiction. I know that it links up with characters and the Ring, but then so does "The Silmarillion" and, I presume (as I haven't read them yet), "The Unfinished Tales".

~fadagaski~

it is...We are talking about films yeah? The films are in three parts...therefore a trilogy...the books could be considered a trilogy too :D

I think at this moment in time the LOTR films are without a doubt the best films since the 'ORIGINAL' Star Wars trilogy. But i think what sways me towards star wars is the fact we might not have had the Jurassic Parks, the Matrixs' or the LOTR films had it not been for the revolutionary special effects Lucas & ILM bought into those films in 1977. But what wicked films they all are in their own right