Con flu

captainkibble

its a sad fact about these type of events cause your yapping much more catching up with people you know so always take strepsils (i prefer blackcurrent lol), and have at least one each day at these events hehe

PS: I'm not being paid to advertise,

oh why thank you for that cheque thats completly unrelated to this lol

Wasnt gonna reply, got i didnt want that finger waggled at me lol

But altho i know 2 posters here i only stood near one of them so def not me that gave it out lol

I had a cold all weekend, just about survived, so i thought.

Woke up mon feeling like my arms and legs had been buried in cement and it carried on like that,(lucky for me i have mon's off), but Tues for 2nd time in 9 years rang in sick :thumbup:

Took today off too, think im better now.

So it wasnt me, altho i think at least one u can point the finger at me!

I dont have a sore throat tho, so u will have to find another culprit for that lol

Edited by ARATZAT

For those feeling the sore throat going away and think the end is in sight think again. I was starting to feel better towards lunch but I've had the shivers, a wicked headache and the lead in the bones feeling most of the afternoon. Though I am recovering again now.

Showmasters should issue face masks and alcohol rub at the door. :)

mine started with just a lost voice,no sore throat,just no voice,it started to go away yesterday and now i feel like i've been beaten round the head with a baseball bat,swallowed a vat of acid and got cotton wool up me nose :thumbup: have vertigo too so a head cold is lots of fun,NOT :drool: and have an MRI scan tomorrow so thats going to be even more fun

regards

sharon

Edited by shazz501

Aahhh, so it's Con Flu have is it? lol! I've not had this before, I started coming down with it on Sunday and have a sore throat, slight cough etc. I didn't realize there was one going round, I even thought I was going to throw up at one point :D:P

I definitely have it, have had a dry throad since monday when i left milton keynes, not surprising i never shut up since the saturday before when we went to see james in london. Had a great time, hate being home in reality.!