BIG thank you to SM and all crew members

FON

Just a quick thank you to SM for putting on another great event and all the crew members for working so hard and making it such a good day for everyone.

See you at the next one

Fon

I second this.

Had a brilliant day. Started off really well.

Not sure if it was on purpose or not but the doors to the mall were open so we could go in and get breakfast while we waited and got a sneaky look as to where the guests were to plan our route of gathering VT.

All guests were great. Leslie Philips was brilliant. Although James Marsters was very busy he still had time to say hello.

Had to dash off as a long drive home and the staff were very helpful with the photo shoot pictures.

Thanks again and see you all in London

I had never been to one of these events before.

deffo coming back

staff/crew where brilliant and helpful.

day was a success

Thank you Guys!!

was a wicked time, going to go back tomorrow

I to like to thank SM for putting on another great event and to the crew for working hard and still been friendly and nice. Hope the crew members enjoyed the chocolate bars i passed about?

Both Nancy Allen and Lea Thompson were kind and lovely :YAHOO: and all the other guest for been so nice.

Thank all for a great day

Steele :YAHOO:

I'd like to add my thanks! I was at C13 today (Sunday) and it was incredibly busy but all the Crew members were polite and helpful, especially as I'm a first-timer too :wub: The autograph queue and photo session for John Barrowman were a bit manic, but everyone kept their good humour and I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed myself! :YAHOO:

Special thanks to Too Tall :huh:

Real Big Thank You To All The Showmasters Crew For Making Me Have A Such A Great Day!

Due To Such A Great Team I Managed To Meet;

John Barrowman

Eve Myles

James Marsters

Kai Owen

So once Again A Great Big Thank You Everyone Involved In Collectormania 13!

Regards

Torchwood Mad Tom Badwolf Smithy

(Tom Smith)

Yeah today was extremely manic but the crew kept their cool which is great for them :) and i really enjoyed myself and they helped out loads with stuff like the photo shoots which was great so thanks to them for making this the best SM show ive been to :huh:

As one of the crew, I'll make sure that these thanks get around the crew tonight. We're all a bit shell-shocked after today's work at the moment so these nice comments will, I'm sure, be very refreshing! Thanks.

Deffo Thanks :huh: In the JB Photoshoot, it was the first time ever I used my bad feet to really try and get some help (you can't tell looking at me, so its tough to get people to believe me) but 2 crew members... no idea their names, but they should know lol... helped me out and let me through with a nice pregnant lady, cos I just couldn't hack the massive queue, so I sat it out and went in the last half hour. But it was so nice not to be questioned, and actually helped.

And SM know I love them anyway ;) And TT :D:(

This was an exellent Collectormania. Between us, My wife, Sister and Me met John Barrowman, James Marsters, Eve Myles, Kai Owen, Conner Trinner and Teryl Rothery. The Collectormania Crew were great, apart from the really gobby blonde bint who was working around the photo shoot areas. I'm sure her relations worked in some gestarpo controlled prison 'cos she seemed to revel in controlling everyone (i.e her customers!!!) like cattle :D . All this girl needed was a cattle prod and she'd be well away :huh: . Apart from that, the crew were friendly; even when some of the customers were berrating them for not producing photo shoot photos within 10 seconds of having them taken :( . people, I salute your professional politeness! ;)

Edited by jimbo_bob

Thank you very much to the steward who helped me out at the photo session (sorry I don't know your name!!) I had a great time and it was lovely getting the chance to meet James. And all was very smooth so only have a headache and bit of a back/leg ache now!

I to like to thank SM for putting on another great event and to the crew for working hard and still been friendly and nice. Hope the crew members enjoyed the chocolate bars i passed about?

Both Nancy Allen and Lea Thompson were kind and lovely :thumbup: and all the other guest for been so nice.

Thank all for a great day

Steele :P

Steele, you were my favourite attendee. Thank you so much. (I took your money off you for Teryl Rothery's auto on Saturday, and you still gave us a pack of chocolate. They were very much appreciated.)

Thank you very much to the steward who helped me out at the photo session (sorry I don't know your name!!) I had a great time and it was lovely getting the chance to meet James. And all was very smooth so only have a headache and bit of a back/leg ache now!

What did they do? (I was working in the photoshoot area today, can probably name them for you.)

What did they do? (I was working in the photoshoot area today, can probably name them for you.)

They took me through to James as I can't stand for hours because of my M.E. It meant that I only ended up with a migraine in the evening rather than not being able to walk today!! Not everyone understands so I really appreciated their help. I think she was a pit boss :-)

This was an exellent Collectormania. Between us, My wife, Sister and Me met John Barrowman, James Marsters, Eve Myles, Kai Owen, Conner Trinner and Teryl Rothery. The Collectormania Crew were great, apart from the really gobby blonde bint who was working around the photo shoot areas. I'm sure her relations worked in some gestarpo controlled prison 'cos she seemed to revel in controlling everyone (i.e her customers!!!) like cattle :D . All this girl needed was a cattle prod and she'd be well away :lol: . Apart from that, the crew were friendly; even when some of the customers were berrating them for not producing photo shoot photos within 10 seconds of having them taken :D . people, I salute your professional politeness! :D

yep some people just cant wait!!

I hate the public!! :D:D biggest shower of whinging Tw***

Thanks to taking there time in printing i managed to get an hours shut eye back in the car...thank you!! :D:dance:

Thanks to everyone at C13 for making it such a blast. I had a brilliant weekend. I also really enjoyed the party (the venue was brilliant), met up with some old friends and met some new ones too *waves to Matt from Bristol*. Kai and Paul were a scream and to the people who dressed up you all looked amazing.

I would like to add another BIG thanks to the SM crew :D

It was busy on Sunday but the guys who handled the photoshoots (john & james) were amazing. I found them all very helpful as I get easily confused LOL

Roll on 14 - if the bank balance can take another beating!!!!

i know i already said thanks to staff, but here is to the staff in photo area A who helped out with my brothers photo sessions, were all calm and had a laugh with eves shoot that it took 6 attempts because everyone couldnt stop laughing :)

I'd like to add my thanks too.

All of the crew I encountered over 3 days were friendly and courteous and helped make my experience at C13 a very enjoyable one.

Thanks guys.