Is anyone going to meet either Lea Thompson, Charles Fleischer or Davi

Beth

Is anyone going to meet them ?. Unfortunately i cant go, as it's too far away from where i live, and i'm going to London in afew weeks, so couldnt have gone here aswell. It's a shame this event wasnt on then becasue with me being closer to Milton Keynes than I am now, I might have been able to make it.

If you meet any of those guests, could you please let me know what it was like ?. I would have loved to have met them .

I think Lea is great in the Back to the future films, and in a film called Some Kind of Wonderful, and Dennis.

I also love Who framed Roger Rabbit, that Charles Fleischer does the voice of Roger in, and I love Kes, which David Bradley had the main role in.

I'm going to meet them. I was born in the 80s and they're icons from the decade, especially Lea who was in quite a few memorable 80s cult movies. I want to see Charles for Roger Rabbit and Nightmare On Elm Street. People who've met him before say he's completely nuts so it should be interesting!

I'm going to meet them. I was born in the 80s and they're icons from the decade, especially Lea who was in quite a few memorable 80s cult movies. I want to see Charles for Roger Rabbit and Nightmare On Elm Street. People who've met him before say he's completely nuts so it should be interesting!

I was born in the 80's aswell. Please let me know how it goes :D

Is anyone going to meet them ?. Unfortunately i cant go, as it's too far away from where i live, and i'm going to London in afew weeks, so couldnt have gone here aswell. It's a shame this event wasnt on then becasue with me being closer to Milton Keynes than I am now, I might have been able to make it.

If you meet any of those guests, could you please let me know what it was like ?. I would have loved to have met them .

I think Lea is great in the Back to the future films, and in a film called Some Kind of Wonderful, and Dennis.

I also love Who framed Roger Rabbit, that Charles Fleischer does the voice of Roger in, and I love Kes, which David Bradley had the main role in.

I'll try to remember to reply in this thread after tomorrow. Am seeing Lea but not sure yet if I am seeing Charles, but if I do I'' try and remember to post about him as well. Might even have a pic or two of them if I am lucky.

:blush:

LLAP :borg:

I thought Lea was lovely. Very happy to chat and have photos taken over the table. Maybe that was because of ever-so-quiet-saturday though...

Charles Fleischer was simply mad. Mad in the best possible way though. I was his first 'customer' today, was waiting before he arrived. Very chatty, happy to have photos done, although I can see some of his abstract quips being lost of some people - when I asked for a photo he said "Would you like a photo with me, or an Ecuadorian dog?"

He also has the most distinctive, amazing and coolest signatures that I've ever seen. Worth the £15 in itself!

I thought Lea was lovely. Very happy to chat and have photos taken over the table. Maybe that was because of ever-so-quiet-saturday though...

Charles Fleischer was simply mad. Mad in the best possible way though. I was his first 'customer' today, was waiting before he arrived. Very chatty, happy to have photos done, although I can see some of his abstract quips being lost of some people - when I asked for a photo he said "Would you like a photo with me, or an Ecuadorian dog?"

He also has the most distinctive, amazing and coolest signatures that I've ever seen. Worth the £15 in itself!

Thanks I don't usually go by others opinions, but this post is making it more likly that I will see him (if I can) later today...

:(

LLAP :o

Yeah Leah was sweet :-) Charles Fleisher was great but bordeline clinically insane! He drew a little picture of himself as part of his signature which was great. He also drew some squiggles down at the bottom of the picture which he said was his little 'code' to stop people faking his signature.

I can vouch for Lea being lovely to meet too. Had a brief chat with her and she was absolutely charming and looked fabulous.

Very pleased that I met her and her auto will look great when its framed on the wall.

My girlfriend and I met Charles first and got him to personalise our BTTF2 poster. He was lovely and seemed very surprised that someone remembered him from BTTF. His autograph is fantastic.

Later we met Lea who was fabulous (and still very hot) and got her to personalise our BTTF1, 2 & 3 posters. We had a photo together with her later too.

Funniest moment was when my girlfriend was queueing for a photo with James Marsters and someone who was with James said to the crew "I don't know how you want to word this, but can you please tell people not to grab James' ass". LOL

haha ....CLASSIC.

Poor James..

Thanks for your replies everyone. Really wish i could have been there, but hopefully they will be at another event i can make it to sometime :D

Nobby the collector, i love your photo !

Edited by Beth

charles was fantastic

he signed 3 things for me, picture, dvd and a framed 10th anniversary badge set from Who Framed Rager Rabbit, he was genuinely interested in it, asking where i got it from and if i had made it, (i hadnt..)

i said it was probably best to sign the back because if he signed the front and the glass broke id be devastated, so he signed the front and the back just to make sure!

got a pic with him too and he took a picture of the crew taking the picture of us and then asked the person in the que behind me to take a pic of him taking a pic of the crew taking a pic of us.... he is mental.

A true pleasure tho, expecially getting to see him talk like Roger on a couple of occasions, i could have watched hm for hours

He's one guest i ould meet again if SM got him back