Angela Lansbury, Robert Wagner and Stephanie Powers

keithporter23

I know these are 3 names for all the oldies out there - but they are all in London this week - and all 3 are huge names:

Angela Lansbury - Murder She Wrote, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Beauty and the Beast

Robert Wagner - Hart to Hart, Austin Powers

Stephanie Powers - Hart to Hart

I know they would probably be more suited to Autographica - but with names like June Whitfield and Leslie Phillips attending - there may be of some interest.

I always had a theory about Murder she wrote, I always thought that it was very suspicious for a dead body to turn up within days of Jessica Fletcher arriving in town, she was the 1 foing all the murdering anf then she would plant evidence that domene else did it and then hypnotise them to say that they did it (she's a world class hyppnotist as well as a murder mystery writer) lol

Edited by Quinny83

Yes I was :thumbup:

As to how we make this happen, hmmm.... bumping this thread for a start lol, hoping for a last minute miracle, and/or maybe camping outside the tv station for a 'isn't MK grand' chat :thumbup: (well I can't do the last one as I'm working so may need a new idea!)

I know these are 3 names for all the oldies out there

I'm not old but I would love to meet Angela Lansbury, my friends and I were only talking about here on Sunday and I was telling them how much I loved the 'tea pot' in Beauty and the Beast, plus I also liked 'Murder She Wrote'

:wub:

LLAP :P

I know these are 3 names for all the oldies out there

I'm not old but I would love to meet Angela Lansbury, my friends and I were only talking about here on Sunday and I was telling them how much I loved the 'tea pot' in Beauty and the Beast, plus I also liked 'Murder She Wrote'

I think Angela Lansbury has good nostalgic value. I used to watch Murder She Wrote at my grandparents when I was little, and I was only ten when Beauty and The Beast Came out, plus she was in Bedknobs and Broomsticks and was the original Mrs Lovett in the stage version of Sweeney Todd. She has a very impressive body of work...would be a very popular guest with all ages, I reckon.