Photo schedule - times and days "new times changed"

showmasters

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to know for photo tickets with Eve and Kai would they be on sale Sunday only? As I'll only be traveling up Sunday and would hate to think I'd miss a chance at it.

No, they would be on sale from Friday. But I wouldn't worry as I can't see them selling out.

I got a photoshoot ticket for John Barrowman

and I am worried that I will miss his time slot

because of the problems with the trains from

London. Also if John is only there for one day

then I have no chance of getting a VT either

do I? :YAHOO: I really wanted his auto :(

Saturday

Sunday

Photo Session B

1055am-1120 Natalia Tena

Just out of curiousity why has Nat Tena only got a 25 minute photo shoot time?? I know some of the other guests have little time alloted for photo shoots but some of them are there for more than one day and have two photo shoots. Also will I be able to get my ticket on Friday for Nat Tena coz I can imagine with just 25 mins you are going to have to get alot through in such a small space of time....

Thank you both for your replies. Do you know if there is only going to be a limited amount of tickets for Nat or will they just sell as many as they can and try and get them all through

The photo shoot tickets are limited to 400, so the same should applie for Natalia.

I can see her being popular, but I honestly don't see this session selling out.

Thank you both for your replies. Do you know if there is only going to be a limited amount of tickets for Nat or will they just sell as many as they can and try and get them all through

The photo shoot tickets are limited to 400, so the same should applie for Natalia.

I can see her being popular, but I honestly don't see this session selling out.

Great thank you very much! See ya all on Friday. First priority on Friday will be getting my photo ticket I believe.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi, it was quite helpful that you updated the guests shoot times in this thread. Can I please ask if someone's also able to update the guest day's attending thread[Put Stephen Tobolowsky and other cancelled guests as 'no longer attending] and add new ones such as Santiago Cabrera with the auto prices too. Cause it's a bit confusing with all these threads keeping up with the auto prices and days of attendance.

Thanks. :thumbup:

I have updated the FAQ. All the day are 100% and the prices are likely to be pretty much spot on too.

See this is the problem, my disability is not 'visible' apart from the fact that I can't walk properly. I have M.E and am unable to go out for long periods of time but the one thing I do enjoy doing is going to cons so I don't want to miss out just because of this stupid ilness!! I don't use crutches because my arms aren't strong enough and I don't feel I should have to use a wheelchair just for people to believe me.

Thanks for the advice though. I will talk to the people at the line.

Last time James was there I ended up getting such a high VT number that I couldn't stay and didn't get his autograph. I just hope that doesn't happen again.

peeka,

When you get there on Sunday ask any of the Pit Bosses (the guys in red shirts) to talk to me. They will know me as Too Tall but if you feel silly for asking for Too Tall, you can ask for tall Stuart the head of crew. If they ask why, just say I know about it. If I'm busy it may take me 5 minutes to get to you, or I may have to ask you to come to me, but don't worry, I will sort it out for you.

Stuart.

Thanks a lot Stuart! I really appreciate you responding. :-)

My answer is the same as I just gave >>HERE<<, just replace the word Leslie with Bruce ;)

I thought as much, thanks TooTall, its just its for a friend as I said before as a surprise, and she would really really like it, so I just wanted to double check what I thought was the case.

:thumbup:

LLAP :P

Edited by zebredy

Hi, it was quite helpful that you updated the guests shoot times in this thread. Can I please ask if someone's also able to update the guest day's attending thread[Put Stephen Tobolowsky and other cancelled guests as 'no longer attending] and add new ones such as Santiago Cabrera with the auto prices too. Cause it's a bit confusing with all these threads keeping up with the auto prices and days of attendance.

Thanks. :YAHOO:

I have updated the FAQ. All the day are 100% and the prices are likely to be pretty much spot on too.

Thanks TT, much appreciated. :P

I might not get to the centre MK until 10.30 - 11am and I'm worried cos I have a photoshoot booked with John Barrowman. Would I still get in if I arrived at 11? :chair: