Indiana Jones Guests Please

Indiana

I also missed Paul Freeman and John Rhys Davies last time and would really like to meet them. Also Julian Glover for both Indiana Jones and Bond

When i got Julian Glover's sig on my star wars poster he told me that a few weeks before he'd signed a poster and put his Last Crusade character name on it by mistake!! - needless to say the owner of the star wars poster wasn't best pleased (I thought it was funny and certainly unique!!). So if he does get to this event then make sure he know's who he's supposed to be!!!

- really nice guy though

Karen Allen is confirmed for the Comic Con, so how about an Indiana Jones guests themed Comic Con to help celebrate the release of the new movie seeing as we no longer have a UK Premiere? With guests from all four movies?

I'd like to see any or all of the following;

Jonathan Ke Huy Quan (Short Round)

Julian Glover (Walter Donovan)

Paul Freeman (Belloq)

John Rhys Davies (Sallah)

George Harris (Katanga)

David Yip (Wu Han)

Ric Young (Kao Kan)

Wolf Kahler (Colonel Dietrich)

Michael Byrne (Vogel)

And of course the unlikely's -

Alison Doody (Dr. Elsa Schneider)

Kate Capshaw (Willie Scott)

Kate Capshaw is never going to happen. But I don't see any reason why Alison Doody is out of the question! And once again : -

VIC ARMSTRONG

I bet he's gutted he couldn't work on Indy IV because of The Mummy 3. I know which movie I'd rather work on.

I bet he's gutted he couldn't work on Indy IV because of The Mummy 3. I know which movie I'd rather work on.

I didnt know he wasnt gonna miss out on Indy - not really surprising though as Speilberg/Lucas had been umming and ahhing for years. He probably got tired of waiting around and decidede to take the work as it came instead of holding out on Indy 4 which was taking forever.

• 2 weeks later...

Another Indy guest has been added - Terry Richards who worked as stuntman on the Raiders of the lost ark and appeared as the cairo swordsman :thumbup: love that scene. He also appeared in an episode of the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles

Edited by elloello

Another Indy guest has been added - Terry Richards who worked as stuntman on the Raiders of the lost ark and appeared as the cairo swordsman :thumbup: love that scene. He also appeared in an episode of the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles

Ah wicked!

Couldn't Karren Allen have a word with a few people to get them along too?

If she could get any of her co-stars to come I'd love her to bring Jeff Bridges who she starred in Starman (1984) with.

• 3 weeks later...