showmasters

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and no :dance:

Yes as am getting more and more depressed/annoyed over another events diabolical farce thats unfolding this week so need cheering up knowing theres more guests to see in may.

However no as im skint and cant afford many autos as it is so be gentle :P:YAHOO:

Well I was thinking about signing off for the night , as had a really boring day at a works motivational training course today... made even more worse by the bad news about Michael Rosenbaum.

So need cheered up now, so please please consider announcing some more guests soon :P

Due to Michael's postponement I have £80 spare that needs spent next month ( was planning 3 autos , and had already paid for my photoshoot )

Edited by gebes

Yes as am getting more and more depressed/annoyed over another events diabolical farce thats unfolding this week so need cheering up knowing theres more guests to see in may.

I do hope you aren't referring to who I think you are, its not a 'diabolical farce' its unprecedented bad luck and come Friday I hope you take that comment back.

I do hope you aren't referring to who I think you are, its not a 'diabolical farce' its unprecedented bad luck and come Friday I hope you take that comment back.

to be fair all he does is complain about them, dont know why he's even going

to be fair all he does is complain about them, dont know why he's even going

Because his friends made him sign a contract remember! In blood!

Edited by SerbianJanet