Latest Guest Announcement - John Barrowman

showmasters

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found out last night about John being at Collectormainia and immediately booked my photo shoot and hotel room for the Saturday night so that I can be there on Saturday and the all important Sunday. Met John on a number of occasions now and he is so lovely. I was planning to try and keep May free of events as April is a busy month for me seeing John three times and The Rift but doesn't look as if my plan is going to succeed. More Torchwood guests would be brilliant especially Gareth Daivd Lloyd and Kai Owen. :wub:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! now im upset! :blink: im away on holiday for this event! but emma if ya read this i shall be giving ya money for his auto! :wub: golly gosh if only my mum moved the holiday 2 weeks in front of the time we are going thennnnnn i could make the event!

xx freakie frenchi xx

OH MY GOD..................

YESSS!!!!!

EEK!!!

Prays that he's there the day I am.....I may have to plot and scheme otherwise!!!!

You're luck he's just been in Hotel Babylon so I might go see him ;) LOL!!

I know....YAY!! :-)

:YAHOO::dance::thumbup::clap:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! now im upset! :thumbup: im away on holiday for this event! but emma if ya read this i shall be giving ya money for his auto! :( golly gosh if only my mum moved the holiday 2 weeks in front of the time we are going thennnnnn i could make the event!

xx freakie frenchi xx

awww, i feel so bad for you :thumbup: i wasnt picked to crew this one :thumbup: which means ill be getting the earliest bus in to the center as i can to get my tickets XD will get his auto for you <3

There are 12 contestants in I'd Do Anything, they lose one a week usually so will be going on still in May I think, unless they do it differently!!

I suppose it depends on what time he has to be there to shoot it and whether he can do Collecto and then get back to film in time!!! *shrug* who knows really?? Anything is possible!!

Edited by ShortyAZK

Would that still be going on in May?

How long did the last two contests go on for?

Would be nice to meet him, but I think I can only make the saturday if I go down at all :(

well they go down to the final 3. so around 9 weeks of filming left I think.

but I dunno where MK is on a map compared to London maybe he'll do MK in the morning and somehow make it to London? My geography is appalling

its a shame for us manchester Torchwood fans

first the no shows with Tosh and Owen now this

Manchester certainly is becoming the black sheep of the sm circuit

itd be nice if a coach/tickets set up was arranged for non driving north west fans to all get together and zip down there but with the days etc itd be way too complicated to pull off

Edited by vintageSW77

Would that still be going on in May?

How long did the last two contests go on for?

Would be nice to meet him, but I think I can only make the saturday if I go down at all :D

well they go down to the final 3. so around 9 weeks of filming left I think.

but I dunno where MK is on a map compared to London maybe he'll do MK in the morning and somehow make it to London? My geography is appalling

It's about an hour away. If he wanted to, unless he has to be there for a morning rehearsal, he could probably do Sat morning.

• Moderators

I hope he does do saturday, purely because it will be even MORE packed sunday :/

Is he doing Monday do you recon?

Saturday is usually the busiest day. Then Sunday. Then Fri/Mon.

It's not really possible to guess if he's doing Monday as well or not .. can only wait and see ;)