Guest cancellation - Hayden Panettiere

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We regret to announce that work committments have arisen for Hayden that mean she can no longer attend Eclipse. She is very sorry about this and looks forward to seeing her fans at another of our events later this year.

We have checked with all our other guests, and at the moment all of the remaining guests are unaffected by work committments and still able to attend. We are working to confirm another female cast member to come to Eclipse 1.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know that these things might happen but four cancellations out of the five initial guests is a bit unfortunate to say the least ....

Oh well, none of my friends have cancelled so far, so parties will still be good :D

it happens especially when people are very much in the spot light as heroes stars are right now.

and thats the best way to think of it, your mates arent going to cancel (although one of mine has bless her i'll see her in april instead) so at least you can still have fun

• Showmasters Admin

I'm afraid Hayden's work committments means she can no longer attend either show.

With regards to photo shoots for Hayden, we will hold off refunding those for a couple of days, as we hope to have a replacement guest announced by then, and in those circumstances will be offering the option of a transfer of tickets or a refund.

Well thats extremely unfortunate. there is isn't really another female cast on par with hayden.

I hope they manage to get a Season 1 guest cause i don't watched shows till they are aired over here.

Ali Larter would be IMO.. I don't want this to sound bad, but I hope that Tawny Cypress is not the replacement, we are already getting her at later events this year, and I don't think that her star quality or character is anywhere near as high as that for Hayden or Ali...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

I was reading about the WGA strike ended and checked on here and i thought she would have cancled :D Gutted. Ali would be a great replacement, she may be able to come.

I think either Ali or Kristen would be good replacements but we already have a season 2 guest that wont have appeared on our screens here yet, so getting Kristen might not be a great idea, this time at least.

just to add...I'd be happy with Missy Peregrym but she's not a lead character like Hayden is so others might not agree.

Edited by jael001