If you could pick one guests for collectormania....

tombennett91

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Would love to meet Hans Zimmer or John Williams love there music especially Hans Zimmers stuff for Gladiator....

Other then them it would have too me Diana Muldaur (hope she is well enough to come over this year) and Robin Williams as I loved everything (except flubber) that he's been in, especially Dead Poets Society, Patch Adams, Hook, 1hour Photo and Jack.

:D

LLAP :thumbup:

Would love to meet especially Hans Zimmer....Robin Williams as I loved everything (except flubber) that he's been in, especially Dead Poets Society.

Wow, Zeb, you surprise me - I thought you were only into TV stuff (I dont ever recall you talkign about film people on here). DPS is also one of my all time favourite films too and Zimmer is one of my favourite movie composers.

Would love to meet especially Hans Zimmer....Robin Williams as I loved everything (except flubber) that he's been in, especially Dead Poets Society.

Wow, Zeb, you surprise me - I thought you were only into TV stuff (I dont ever recall you talkign about film people on here). DPS is also one of my all time favourite films too and Zimmer is one of my favourite movie composers.

Well I'm not too good with peoples names, and after watching things like Star Trek for 10+ years I'm bound to remember one or two of there names, also a lot of the movies people talk about on these boards are usually comical (not really into them) or horror related (I hate watching something that’s going to scare me too death) there are others but usually there not my cup of tea either.

I'm not into Aliens, I certainly didn't like Bourne Supremacy and the others before/after that one, and I have never watcher Tomb Raider or Indiana Jones, though I suppose I should do. Also I don't go to the cinema as often as I used too when living at home with parents which I suppose would also help...

There are lots of films I like, just I don't think there most peoples cup of tea that’s why I don't really mention them, plus unless I start a thread myself I usually have no reason to talk about them anyways....

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

I have never watched Indiana Jones, though I suppose I should do.

Another surprise, you not seen any Indiana Jones?! It's not like you're too young either at 25. Then again this is the SM forum so probably not a surprise. :hathor:

Anyway, yesh, Dead Poets Society. Fantasitc film - I'd love to meet folks from that especially director Peter Weir and Kurtwood Smith (Mr. Perry). :borg:

a lot of the movies people talk about on these boards are usually comical

Did you mean "comedy" or "laughable" (as in bad)? I thought the latter when I read that.

Edited by nicky

I have never watched Indiana Jones, though I suppose I should do.

Another surprise, you not seen any Indiana Jones?! It's not like you're too young either at 25. Then again this is the SM forum so probably not a surprise. :borg:

Anyway, yesh, Dead Poets Society. Fantasitc film - I'd love to meet folks from that especially director Peter Weir and Kurtwood Smith (Mr. Perry).:D

a lot of the movies people talk about on these boards are usually comical

Did you mean "comedy" or "laughable" (as in bad)? I thought the latter when I read that.

I meant comedy sorry.... I tried watching Indian Jones once years ago, but couldn't get into it, my fiance has repeatedly told me to try again but I dunno, maybe

:hathor:

I recommend you watch the second film, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984) first - it's the easiest to get into plot-wise and very simple narrative structure. It's the prequel and first in the timeline too so you wont feel like you've missed something.

You like John Williams you said but have never got into Indy?? Weird! It's one of his signature tunes!

Edited by nicky

I recommend you watch the second film, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984) first - it's the easiest to get into plot-wise and very simple narrative structure. It's the prequel and first in the timeline too so you wont feel like you've missed something.

You like John Williams you said but have never got into Indy?? Weird! It's one of his signature tunes!

My favourite stuff of John Williams would be from Jurassic Park

:D

• 3 weeks later...