LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT Sendhil Ramamurthy

showmasters

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG *faints* i went to bed very glum last night after hearing Zach had cancelled, and now, at 6:45am im super wide awake and really excited!! Wh00t! thank you soooo much! *starts counting the days again* im over the moon about Sendhil! thank you!!

• Showmasters Admin

*squuuueeeeee* XD Okay! Back to counting down the days! <3

ETA: Oh, and since I had a Zach photoshoot... Does that mean I have a Sendhil photoshoot now?? B)

Hi there,

It does indeed! ;) Anyone who had purchased a Zachary photoshoot now has a Sendhil photoshoot instead. If that is ok then you do not need to do anything. However, if you would prefer a refund of your Zachary photo shoot then please send an email to Jola at info@collectormania.com requesting that. Please include your name and confirmation number and we will refund the Zach photoshoot to your card!

IMPORTANT : In the subject line on the e-mail please put 'Zach photo refund' as that will help with processing.

Thanks everyone and we hope that you are pleased with the new guest! :(

Mark

Oh!

Zach would have been so happy to have his friend with him...What a pity...It would have been the BEST match to have for a convention: Zach/Sendhil!

Too bad..*sigh..*

Sorry: i have real trouble to get over Zach's cancellation....Maybe with time i hope :(

I'm really dissapointed as I thought it would have been one of the Petrelli brothers with us having the party on Saturday night and I'm not a fan of his at all. :dance:

Glad to see some other people are happy though and there is still some guests announced that I'm happy to meet, plus we still have that extra guest to be announced. :(

• Showmasters Admin

I have the feeling that Sendhil could have been this sixth inital guest ;)

No all my hard work last night :(

and now to get one more guest for this one, then i can have a rest on this one & start to get on with E2 :dance:

i am glad a lot of you are happy that makes me feel better

thanks all

jason :clap: