Guest Wishlist

Ianferris

Okay while Michael Shanks is the best guest IMO that I could wish for please could you think about:

Chris Judge - to go along with Michael :poki:

Alex Zahara

J.R. Bourne

RDA - maybe?? seeing as he's doing conventions now.

Lexa Doig - another one to go with Michael.

Thank you

I just hope I find someone to come with me to this, but even if I don't I can not miss something like this it's just FABULOUSE

I kinda hope Lexa, Amanda , Rachel, Joe Flanigan and of course RDA come I would be so happy

RDA, Amanda Tapping, Chris Judge and Teryl Rothery would be a dream - an 'originals' SG-1 reunion......

.......but as that may just be a dream I'd be an extremely happy bunny with David Hewlett coming to this (along with Michael and Don obviously).....

....although I'd love to meet Joe Flannigan, Kavan, and Peter Deluise (I used to watch him and Jonny Depp many years ago in 21 Jump Street so Id find that doubly cool - he also comes over as really enthusiastic and fun so would be a cool guest.)

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies, I thought that since I hadn't named the specific events it wouldn't matter. I was merely responding to another post which clearly leaves nothing to the imagination in terms of which events they are referring to.

Well, sah was trying to be neutral, but that's kind of hard when she's trying to make the point she was trying to make. ;)

But you went very much into details, so your post was caught first.

Thanks for understanding. ;)

sorry if I overstepped the line, have just noticed my post has been edited by TT and can't even notice what has been removed/reworded LOL! :D

I don't have anything against Kate Hewlett personally! it's just she's really not got that much to talk about on stage in terms of SGA (having only done 2 eps) and that she was only at the prev con to the one she is attending now, where is the gap? I'd rather meet some one else is all! than the same person again, so soon B)

with regards to "4th jaffa from the left" guests, there are just SOO many people in the SG universe, why meet some one random that's had a tiny part in a few eps (bearing in mind that there must be 300+ eps to choose from) when you could meet a regular? I don't necessarily mean main cast but alteast a regular guest star, some one who's had an impact in the series, some one easilly recognisable who stands out as a character! Tom McBeth as Harry Maybourne (who isn't some one I listed btw :D) is an easy example of this, he's not maincast but he's done more than a few eps and everyone knows who he is :smile:

and it's not that the "4th jaffa to the left" guests don't have interesting stories to tell of their time on set with the main cast, cause alot of them of course do, but it's also about the autographs, that are included in the ticket price after all, and who's autos you'd rather have and of course, people are more likely to book to attend if they recognise the name of the guest and want their auto rather than "random" people who they have to go look up on imdb.com :lol:

please no one think I am being aggressive in any way or mean or anything negative, I'm answering points made about my post is all and trying to give both sides, jeese if there'd been a debating team at uni I shudda joined!!! :D

it's only been a month since the con was announced (and less than 5months till it takes place hehe!!!) and I'm looking forward to more details and guest announcements :smile:

surfy sah xx

1. ben browder!

2. michael shanks

3. christopher judge

4. amanda tapping

5. richard dean anderson

6. tony amendola

7. jason momoa (because I'm greedy and I want him again!)

8. claudia black

9. Don S Davis

10. Tom McBeath

11. Carmen Argenziano

12. Colin Cunningham

greedy? me? noooooooo! ^_^

Would ask for Kurt Russel too if I thought there was even the very remotest possibility... :(

Oh, and forgot to mention Cliff Simon and david hewlett. bad, bad fangirl!

Edited by sammy

1. ben browder!

2. michael shanks

3. christopher judge

4. amanda tapping

5. richard dean anderson

6. tony amendola

7. jason momoa (because I'm greedy and I want him again!)

8. claudia black

9. Don S Davis

10. Tom McBeath

11. Carmen Argenziano

12. Colin Cunningham

greedy? me? noooooooo! :drunk:

Would ask for Kurt Russel too if I thought there was even the very remotest possibility... :band:

Oh, and forgot to mention Cliff Simon and david hewlett. bad, bad fangirl!

Yeah I wouldn't argue with that!

• 2 weeks later...

:pyth: 1) It has to be Richard Dean Anderson

2) Ben Browder

3) Claudia Black - I have been lucky enough to meet Claudia at a evening with Claudia Black event several years ago. Not only is she a lovely lady but she does a great talk. So Showmasters I can recommend that you make the effort and expense to bring her over.

James Lafazanos (my greatest wish)

Christopher Heyerdahl

Paul McGillion

Jason Momoa

David Nykl

Christopher Heyerdahl, Halling was a cool character! didn't know Christopher was now playing the main "male wraith" is s4, cool stuff! :YAHOO:

surfy sah xx

ps-did I mention CHUCK CAMBELL? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

RDA would be a dream come true for so many people (hint hint hint).

We can start up a RDA Flight Fund!! That'd be a start! :dance:

RDA & Amanda Tapping would be spot on for me - having already met Michael & Chris (hysterical ain't the word!) & Don already appearing (soooooooo looking forward to that), my "set" would be complete!

Of course I certainly wouldn't push Ben Browder or Claudia Black out the doors either!! :D

Or any others!

I have already bought my Golden Ticket too so will be making sure the brain is in ship shape to absorb everything going on at this event.

• 1 month later...

i would love to see Micheal, Christopher, Amanda, Jonas (soz cant remember his name) and Ben Browder!!!

^

HOTTY!!! :P

Jonas = Corin Nemec. :drool:

I met him at C4(? I think) and he was lovely. And has really great arms... :drool: