Eclipse party themes!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

HIGH SCHOOL USA

The theme for the Friday night party will be High School USA!

A place for the freaks and geeks, jocks and cheerleaders, scientists and mathematicians, cool kids and dweebs to all mix together!!!! There may even be the odd teacher!

Live out the ultimate American High School Party with all its cliques and cheesiness and maybe even the odd High School Musical song!

Drink will be strictly non-alchoholic. . . . . . . . . . . yeah right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So get ready to party High School style!

PETRELLI CAMPAIGN INAUGURAL BALL

The theme for the Saturday night party will The Petrelli Campaign Inaugural Ball!

Imagine the scene! Nathan Petrelli has just been elected as President of The United States and you have been invited to the party!

This is your chance to really dress up formal style and dazzle everyone in the room. Ballgowns and little black dresses for the girls and tuxedo’s for the boys are the order of the day! Of course, Military dress uniform is also likely to be popular with the ladies!

For those of you wanting to be a little less formal you could always be a member of the press core, although make sure you remember that camera hanging round your neck!!!!!

The room will be decked out in red, white and blue and balloons galore, and the party will go on until late! Remember . . . . . VOTE PETRELLI!!!!!

vote_petrelli.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool!!!!!! I especially love the sound of the High School one, hehehe. I can't decide between cheerleader or Goth/Punk...I have the latter outfits anyway, it's just not much of a change for me LOL.

Ballroom type dresses I have aplenty. Sounds like fun, I am getting so excited. Just gotta talk my fella in to buying a ticket now...but with Hayden there somehow I don't think it'll be hard...ahem, difficult, even.

one thing isnt there a party on the sunday??

Yes there is, just not a themed one.

And at least I can recycle my Schoolgirl outfit (saves money LOL)..... but I have no idea for the Saturday. Hmmmmm may just do my own thing instead <_<

For some reason I thought the Supervillians and Superheroes had already been announced as one of the party themes O_o Silly me ^^

I like how different the ideas are, however I quite enjoy the idea of the Petrelli Campaign Inaugural Ball a lot more than the High School idea. I don't really like the idea of revisiting my high school days, especially if it was while trapped in an American high school :thumbup: Can't imagine anything worse. Should have picked the Japan though the ages idea instead. But ahh well, they don't say you have to go to every party :\

Hope someone doesn't dress up as one of those kids who goes around and shoots people, that'd be in bad taste.

Actually... on the website it specifically says '3 themed parties' ... is that outdated now since the other party isn't themed anymore?

Edited by Keladryie

I think I am going to wear the same dress as the cocktail party ,... or is this not to be with a dress code?

all cocktailparties I have been this far had a dresscode

I already have two vote petrellis buttons so I guess this will be my dress .. noooo not just that

but wth should I wear for the other theme party? never been to an american highschool and people really dont want me to dress up in a cheerleader outfit haha

maybe I will wear my doctor outfit with a huge HRG hahaha .. does that count?

by the way ... you soo need toget at least one petrelli to this party you know that ; P

Edited by soccergirl

For some reason I thought the Supervillians and Superheroes had already been announced as one of the party themes O_o Silly me ^^

I know i loved the sound of this theme beats the high school one ten fold but the petrielli one sounds cool

I know i loved the sound of this theme beats the high school one ten fold but the petrielli one sounds cool

Imagine if we got the Supervillians vs Superheroes AND the Petrelli Campaign Inaugural Ball as the chosen themes :thumbup: That would have been so awesome! I'm sure I would have convinced a few others to come even though I live all the way over in Australia XD

Superheroes vs Villians was my favourite :YAHOO: I wonder what happened to it... I thought it was chosen and we were just going to hear about the other two...

Actually... in the main Party Theme's thread, look at the very first post: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....=33982&st=0

Why was it said there that Villians vs Heroes was already one of the themes if that's not true? :\

Edited by Keladryie

one thing isnt there a party on the sunday??

Yes there is, just not a themed one.

And at least I can recycle my Schoolgirl outfit (saves money LOL)..... but I have no idea for the Saturday. Hmmmmm may just do my own thing instead :wub:

Better not tell Morden that or he will want to make it a Jedi Chefs party! :blink:

Hmm.

Looks like it'll be a very original schoolgirl outfit on the Friday.

But I refuse to conform. Though I will dress very formal and posh... I'm going to horror it up. Eithe rI'm having the Sylar headcut or just going all out Carrie style. =)