buffy/angel

selby

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i spend a lot of my spare time chatting to other buffy fans, looking up news on the cast and going to cons, i've noticed there are a lot of newbies to the fandom this year which is great and with the dvd's coming out again in newsagents hope this continues. Would love to see a buffy con in the uk, there is a lack of them now in the uk - signings are all well and good but not the same as spending 3 days with the cast in a hotel with q & a, autos and photos and if your lucky getting them to hang with you in the evening as well. With the way the tickets for the paley fest sold out the interest is still there, and look at SM signings who are usually the popular guests - buffy ones when they attend.

I'd love to see this go ahead.

nicky

Edited by buffy2k

This would go down incredibly well with people...as someone who loved attending all weekend buffy conventions...i have to say other organisers have made a big mistake to stop doing them now...when it still has an amazingly loyal following.

i for one would love it...and showmasters gets fabulous buffy/angel guests!

x

The buffy/Angel guests are still SOOOOOOOO popular at every event - autos, talks, photo sessions.

It seems like a no-brainer that SM should get onto this.

Definately!

And us Buffy/Angel fans would be much more greatful than some of the lost fans! I find it really frustraiting that all these people are complaining about the standard of the guests when they are getting an event for their fandom. I'd be happy for any Buffy/Angel guests!

• 3 weeks later...

I´m a huge Buffy fan since the first Season, and i´m trying to go to every Event with

a Buffy/ Angel Con.. I´m still so sad that i could´n make it to the LA Con, but the Price for the Flights are to much...

If the Guestlist is so good i would even pay 250 Pounds for a Ticket !!