new guests for this show will be put up on Monday 7.pm

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

we have over 150 offers out to guests for next yaer and some are coming in now so we will start to let you all know on monday who we have so far

there is a lot going on so see you on monday

and rember we do look at the guests suggestion page so it is woth saying who you want to see

see you all soon

jason :D

wow, imagine if we actually had 150 guests at the show!! I think we'd all be bankrupt :D Looking forward to Monday!! This monday I had an exam at 7pm (yes, very late- and I've just been told I got an A yay) so It'll be a good contrast to then!! :D

wow, imagine if we actually had 150 guests at the show!! I think we'd all be bankrupt :blink: Looking forward to Monday!! This monday I had an exam at 7pm (yes, very late- and I've just been told I got an A yay) so It'll be a good contrast to then!! :D

I think they mean 150 guests over a few shows but if it was just for CM Midlands that would be one awesome event!

P.S. Thanks for all your work SM.

Edited by Lambourne

wow, imagine if we actually had 150 guests at the show!! I think we'd all be bankrupt :blink: Looking forward to Monday!! This monday I had an exam at 7pm (yes, very late- and I've just been told I got an A yay) so It'll be a good contrast to then!! :D

Cool, go you!!!! Woohoo!

Yay thanks! That was just an off hand comment cos it just happened, but thanks! Who'd have thought a result in 2 days for a uni course, thats quick :blink:

Lambourne, it'd be impossible to fit that many guests in cos most of them will be busy or something, but i'd be cool if they all did say yes hehe :D The event would have to stretch over weeks!

we have over 150 offers out to guests for next yaer and some are coming in now so we will start to let you all know on monday who we have so far

there is a lot going on so see you on monday

and rember we do look at the guests suggestion page so it is woth saying who you want to see

see you all soon

jason :WAVE:

Thanks for letting us know Jason. I can't wait for Monday. :thumbup:

Very exciting! just like the old times.....

happy0045-1.gif

talking about old times hows things

felling old actually.. I feel 100 years old...

waiting for these anouncements makes you age quicker LOL!

inmpatient2.gif

How are things on your end?

Crazy been working hard for sm on something