new Guests for this show

showmasters

so can i ask who was the person whose now coming next year

would you have any last minute guests who will replace to people who have just cancelled

They can't answer the first question for many reasons and I'm sure someone who know's more on th subject will be more than happy to elaborate.

As for the second you can only wait and see.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if they're actually coming next year yet or not, I think SM are just trying to get them for next year. Erm, I think SM said that they can't tell us incase anyone from another event gets them for the time SM want them, purposely I mean. I think what they said is on a page between 12-14 something like that.

I'm not sure if they're actually coming next year yet or not, I think SM are just trying to get them for next year. Erm, I think SM said that they can't tell us incase anyone from another event gets them for the time SM want them, purposely I mean. I think what they said is on a page between 12-14 something like that.

Yeha, they said that they didn't want to risk the guest being poached so wanted to keep it quiet until they could definatively book them or another event.

Remind me while I'm there on saturday to find whoever is in charge and go down on bended knee in front of them to BEG, yes literally BEG on bended knee's to please... please... please try to get the cast of NCIS to the G-mex event one year. I'm not too proud to beg. I'm even open to ritual humiliation for the chance of meeting them!!!

Jo

Remind me while I'm there on saturday to find whoever is in charge and go down on bended knee in front of them to BEG, yes literally BEG on bended knee's to please... please... please try to get the cast of NCIS to the G-mex event one year. I'm not too proud to beg. I'm even open to ritual humiliation for the chance of meeting them!!!

Jo

Oh yes please! I've only recently gotten into the show, after being repeatedly told by friends that I needed to be watching this, and I'm a happy convert! Michael Weatherly would obviously be a great choice for a guest as he'll appeal to the Dark Angel fans too.. but really anyone would be great! David McCallum! Pauley Perette! :D How cool would they be?! :o

Edited by Alipeeps

Jo

Oh yes please! I've only recently gotten into the show, after being repeatedly told by friends that I needed to be watching this, and I'm a happy convert! Michael Weatherly would obviously be a great choice for a guest as he'll appeal to the Dark Angel fans too.. but really anyone would be great! David McCallum! Pauley Perette! :P How cool would they be?! :YAHOO:

Very cool! A contingent of Lab Staff from my place would be going dressed as Abby if any of them were to go!!

Jo

Oh yes please! I've only recently gotten into the show, after being repeatedly told by friends that I needed to be watching this, and I'm a happy convert! Michael Weatherly would obviously be a great choice for a guest as he'll appeal to the Dark Angel fans too.. but really anyone would be great! David McCallum! Pauley Perette! :P How cool would they be?! :YAHOO:

Very cool! A contingent of Lab Staff from my place would be going dressed as Abby if any of them were to go!!

See, SM? More LabCoats!!

Jo

See, SM? More LabCoats!!

More labcoats?? What am I missing???

Labcoated labworker!!

Jo

See, SM? More LabCoats!!

Labcoated labworker!!

A decision has been made to swarm one of the future SMs in labcoats (but obviously as a poo tester you'd get pride of place!)

Jo

See, SM? More LabCoats!!

Labcoated labworker!!

A decision has been made to swarm one of the future SMs in labcoats (but obviously as a poo tester you'd get pride of place!)

I'm there!! When where and do you need more? We have the most highly skilled poo testers in the norhternern.. and possibly southern hemisphere!!