Latest Guest Announcement Claudia Christian

showmasters

GET THEM PLAYBOY PHOTOS READY!!

Did Claudia do playboy ? My mate is a big fan, but I am scared to google it here at work ......

P.S. is she normally OK signing such merchandise ?

Edited by dufresne

Did Claudia do playboy ? My mate is a big fan, but I am scared to google it here at work ......

When my fiance went to see her once, a few years back, as he couldn't decide what photo of hers to get, she said something along the lines of 'what about this' she lifted up some photos and underneeth were some other rather sexy looking photos of her. She said they were hidden so kids couldn't see them.

If she has photos like that in her collections that she doesn't mind getting signed, then I can't see why she would heva a problem with signing playboy stuff, if she has done it.

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

• Showmasters Admin

I saw her at another show about 2 years ago, it was a show were the guests bring their own pictures and she had some of the playboy pictures on her desk (out of sight of kids). So I'm pretty sure she's fine with it.

Edited by Too Tall

Thanks guys. He got one of the PB posters a while ago (the one you often see in Virgin / HMV with a 3x3 matrix of the logos) and so far I have got it signed for him by Pamela Sue Martin, Carol Lynley, Stella Stevens, Erica Eleniac and Ursula Andress. Each of them has signed a square, giving the month and year of their appearance (or their first appearance). Ursula especially was great fun (imagine the accent) "I can't remember baby .... you have to ring Heff and ask him :borg: )

Anyway, with Claudia and Sandra Taylor :hathor: in the pipeline, his poster is filling up nicely !!

Hmm do I or dont I..

A few years ago, the cast of Star Hyke were at a convention promoting the show, I got all their autos on a poster of the show (some were free, some were charging £5, ironically, the biggest stars from it were the free ones) but assuming I can find it..do I get Claudia to sign it as I think she's the only one missing!

Reason im hesitent was at the time starhyke seems to be the upcoming wondershow, but ive heard nothing about it in the years since and it seems to have died before it was even shown, so do I really want to spend £15/20 to get the poster done, or just go for a B5 pic! hmm..

Edited by crippsy_99

Hmm do I or dont I..

A few years ago, the cast of Star Hyke were at a convention promoting the show, I got all their autos on a poster of the show (some were free, some were charging £5, ironically, the biggest stars from it were the free ones) but assuming I can find it..do I get Claudia to sign it as I think she's the only one missing!

Reason im hesitent was at the time starhyke seems to be the upcoming wondershow, but ive heard nothing about it in the years since and it seems to have died before it was even shown, so do I really want to spend £15/20 to get the poster done, or just go for a B5 pic! hmm..

I say get the Star Hyke item signed. It will make a lovely collectable, and if you don't get it signed it will bug you that you could have done so!

Hmm do I or dont I..

i have to agree deffo get it signed you'd deffo regret it if you didnt

OH WOW OH WOW OH WOW. Sorry huge b5 fan, its the first sci fi i can remember watchin. I sooo have to meet claudia, i missed her a few year back in blackpool due to another event, but now i get my chance. yipee, thanks showmasters. :D:YAHOO::wub::wub::wub::wub::YAHOO::dance:

This chick was in The Hidden (1987), a pretty good B movie with Kyle MacLachlan as an alien law enforcer hunting a an intergalactic fugitive who uses human hosts to hide in on Earth and commit more crime. Has a remake planned next year called The Seed (2008).

459568918_dd34bf97b3.jpg?v=0

47688.1020.A.jpg