James Kyson Lee

frankslittlemachine

I was there on friday and didn't expect to see JKL until saturday (had the alarm set and everything!) when he was suddenly scheduled to appear!! Apparently he came off like a 12 hour flight, landing at midday than got stuck in traffic on the M1 (of course!!) but still came and signed from 3:30 onwards even though he wasn't scheduled too! :dance:

Now thats a true hero (excuse the pun!!) :wub:

i got ticket no.9 to meet him friday, so glad i waited for him to arrive.

he did look tired after his flight & traffic delays but still took time to sign clearly and be friendly to people.

i thanked him for coming the extra day and with a big smile he said "you're very welcome".

little things like that make a meeting a guest memorable.

i got ticket no.9 to meet him friday, so glad i waited for him to arrive.

he did look tired after his flight & traffic delays but still took time to sign clearly and be friendly to people.

i thanked him for coming the extra day and with a big smile he said "you're very welcome".

little things like that make a meeting a guest memorable.

Totally agree!! He was so obviously tired but he was just the same with me! Real friendly and seemed genuinely happy to be there! :wub:

i met him today, but because he was only there for about an hour, he had to get through about 150 people, and it was HORRIBLY rushed, he barely looked up when i met him, as i am a little sad, but i understand as so many people wanted to meet him :D

I met him today as well, HUGE HUGE HUGE rush to get people through, but despite that I thought he was lovely! I must have been one of the last threw (met him just after 11:00 am!) yet he still made the effort to look up and say hello to me and said I had a beautiful name :poki:

I thought he was a proper gent, lovely lovely guy

Wow so James was there on Friday too?! I didn't know since I was preparing to head out to Milton Keynes the following day. However I did manage to meet him during the weekend to have the photo session and obtain an autograph. James has such a nice smile and I didn't recognise him in those clothes. So different (but who saw Matthew John Armstrong? Wow to his short hair!!).

Edited by vash-chan