UPDATED: Guests days and prices

showmasters

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Michael Shanks and Chris Judge be doing any talks and if so, on what days please?

No talks have been announced. Just keep watching the forum. :YAHOO:

But personally I think it's very unlikely that any talks will be announced seeing the event is less than a week from now.

I've booked saturday off work so I can travel to milton keynes to meet clare higgins because on the guest days she's down as appearing saturday only. Now on the main page she's down for sunday only? Is this a mistake?

I asked the question and there's no mistake on the website, the day was updated... I'm upset as the was the one I wanted to meet and I can only come on saturday!

• Showmasters Admin

I've booked saturday off work so I can travel to milton keynes to meet clare higgins because on the guest days she's down as appearing saturday only. Now on the main page she's down for sunday only? Is this a mistake?

I'm afraid Claire's schedule changed, and she is now coming on Sunday. I've updated this page to reflect her revised attendance date.

Please note there are a couple of other late schedule changes, made to accommodate some guests' changing work committments. Notably Helen Slater and Ethan Phillips are now arriving at the show later; Helen's arrival time now means she is either going to arrive late in the day on Friday, or may not attend before Saturday, while Ethan will not be arriving until Saturday. We apologise for any inconveniences this causes.

Please check back here before the show, because other schedule changes are always possible, though hopefully not too likely.

Please note there are a couple of other late schedule changes, made to accommodate some guests' changing work committments. Notably Helen Slater and Ethan Phillips are now arriving at the show later; Helen's arrival time now means she is either going to arrive late in the day on Friday, or may not attend before Saturday

would rather her be late then not turn up altogether so it's all good ;)

• Showmasters Admin

It would be really helpful if you could confirm if there will be talks or not. If it's "not", please just say so, so we know where we stand!

Thanks.

i did say else were there is no talks for this event

we will have a new venue to do other things in next year we can do things like talks ect in so we will see what next year brings us in MK

jason :D

Hi,is Andrew Tiernan still attending as he's on the main page but not listed on the signing days and prices...Cheers.

Andrew's signing days are given on the main page: Saturday an Sunday. :D As TooTall has said in another topic, the main page is normally assumed to be correct.

He should be charging 15 pounds I think, but that isn't confirmed.

Nicholas Vince is down on this thred as Saturday and on the main page as Sat and Sun. Please tell me he's going to be there Sunday after I've had to change things around at work so I can see Clare Higgins !!!

Same thing as above :borg: : the main page is assumed to be correct. The guest announcement thread normally does not get updated if there is a change in appearance dates.

Edited by Queen_Sindel