You're breathing aren't you?

See. I know these things.

Now you're pulling a scared face.

Now you're laughing.

Now you're breathing.

Watching always I am, yes.

Yoda???! :unsure::P

Ok I'm looking over my shoulder now, worrying :huh:

:( (yes I'm laughing, you know far too much!)

Thanks for putting up the photos - at least the ones of me are reasonable, i seem to be on sooooooo many pictures this time, and with crappy hair to boot.

At least on the set up photos i don't have a photo with my shorts showing unlike some :D

It's also very cool that you got most peoples desecrated t-shirts - there were some imitations this time ....... i feel so loved :D

xx

ally

Thanks for putting up the photos - at least the ones of me are reasonable, i seem to be on sooooooo many pictures this time, and with crappy hair to boot.

At least on the set up photos i don't have a photo with my shorts showing unlike some :D

It's also very cool that you got most peoples desecrated t-shirts - there were some imitations this time ....... i feel so loved :blink:

xx

ally

Loads of people asked who had decorated the crew shirts! Kept telling people I'd been 'Allyed'!! :D

I can see you Roxy.

You're breathing aren't you?

See. I know these things.

Now you're pulling a scared face.

Now you're laughing.

Now you're breathing.

Watching always I am, yes.

Yoda???! :D:yoda:

Ok I'm looking over my shoulder now, worrying :D

:lol: (yes I'm laughing, you know far too much!)

Oh sweetie - you being picked on...... :WAVE:

Sending you sympathy!! ;)

Man I took NO photos at Lfcc (unless we count my ones with Mads and Ralph Brown). That's unspeakably crap of me. Sorry folks I shall endeavour to stalk you all in MK in October. If anyone feels the need to stalk me (not Shabs he takes unflattering profile shots) I shall be hovering around George Romero in a fangirl like daze :D

I didn't take many pictures at all, but I did take a few at the party, so here they are.. =)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/45848966@N00/...57601907294863/

-Jen

Aw Mads! I remember the two of you speaking Swedish. Obviously I understood every word lol :firedevil: .

oh of course you understood every word. I have no doubt! Haha. That was awesome though. I was scared that I was gonna go up there and say "hey, I hear you speak swedish" and that he would go "NO". haha

Some of the photos I took at LFCC 07.

Ian x

A few more photos from LFCC 07

DSC01184.jpg

[]

Does this fella come on here? If so you might remember me - we met santa at CE ??

Darren

Met Santa?.... Memory not so good anymore!!!!

I assume u mean Celebration Europe.... Explain a little more please.. I am havin trouble these days with my Memory!!

Ian x

DSC01184.jpg

[]

Does this fella come on here? If so you might remember me - we met santa at CE ??

Darren

I assume u mean Celebration Europe.... Explain a little more please.. I am havin trouble these days with my Memory!!

On the friday night in the bar - just before we upset Richard LeParmentier and Mark Hamills agent we were talking to a guy who makes toys who we then decided must be santa. I admit that night was a bit hazy especially waiting by the platform at 1:30am expecting there to be a tube!!

Darren

Ian x

DSC01184.jpg

[]

Darren

On the friday night in the bar - just before we upset Richard LeParmentier and Mark Hamills agent we were talking to a guy who makes toys who we then decided must be santa. I admit that night was a bit hazy especially waiting by the platform at 1:30am expecting there to be a tube!!

Darren

Darren Dude!! I remember.. You.. How tricks... ?/

Been upto much.. since CE? U working C12?

Keep in touch.. I am on Facebook as Ben Johnstone