LFCC 07 Crew Photos!

Shabs

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those pics are cool! Ive already seen them tho ...there was a man stood with him taking pictures aswell! I wana see those ones!! hehehehe

Well im off out to the pub, if more pics arn't put up when i get back you'll have a raving drunk girl to deal with!!

mwaaahhss xxxxxx

Oh yeah - doh! that will teach me to read things at mega speed! Pub now that sounds like a good idea - someone pass me a beer! :YAHOO:

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i155/DavidBC9/LFACC%2007/

That's all I can be bothered to upload, I'm bored of it now lol

Wow, SO many photos........ wouldn't expect any less! Soo camera mad at the party then :P

Love the shot in the bedrooms, how much space 'tween the beds?! Reminds me of Ambassadors stories lol....and Kell looks good in a hat :D ......so does Tash......and soo do you!

I always wondered if roxy new this Guy...

mini-Picture049K.jpg

You're cheeky :P and a big tease with the pics lol.

I did love Shab's new hat(s) - Shame i'm chewing gum in that picture :D

Hey don't worry, the hat dragged me in more than the gum! Didn't really see till you mentioned it :P

Edited by roxy

i have a great vid on my phone of everyone running for the heroes/patrick stewart vq tickets as they came racing past us @ the sports bit sunday morning at 10am which i'll try and upload at some point...........was half expecting people to knock others out of the way

They did, and a few Crew were knocked over in the process thanks to the thoughtless and carelessness of some of them.

Quite correct Andy - I was one as you know! And some attendee kicked me in the ankle because I wouldn't let him take photos! Good to chat outside on our 'break' tho!

How are you sweetheart ?

I meant to grab a pic with you at some point during the day.. but..hey ho.. mental..as we all found out.

Hey babe.

Am good thanks - rarely come on forums!

Hopefully we'll catch up next time and get that picture....I usually manage to avoid all bar Jola and Shabs :D

Catch up very soon.

Kx

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i155/DavidBC9/LFACC%2007/

That's all I can be bothered to upload, I'm bored of it now lol

Wow, SO many photos........ wouldn't expect any less! Soo camera mad at the party then :YAHOO:

Love the shot in the bedrooms, how much space 'tween the beds?! Reminds me of Ambassadors stories lol....and Kell looks good in a hat :poki: ......so does Tash......and soo do you!

Even with our grumpy faces?

Mine wasn't all that grumpy, someone made me laugh just before he took it :chair:

• Moderators

Don't encourage him Mohabatayyoijewrwerawhatsyourface! Not unless you want me to kick ur ass into next week :P

OY!!! Only I'm allowed to abuse Miss Foxy Roxy.... you keep yer mitts off her :poki:

Well tell her not to encourage Shabs's utter uselessness at uploading his photos by saying she enjoys the teasing! :chair:

• Moderators

SHABAN! *clap clap clap*

SHABAN! *clap clap clap*

SHABAN! *clap clap clap*

UP-LOAD YER BLOODY PHOTOS!

UP-LOAD YER BLOODY PHOTOS! :chair:

Nanana UPLOAD THEM! nanana UPLOAD THEM! nanana nanana NANA.

Come on, you're making me kinda crazy now :poki: