Kristin Bell

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes i dream that i'm not french :( But after that I wake up and i understand that it was just a dream :D:(

Hahaha but France is the most important country in the world :P:(

Btw, I think you should change your nick from sebastianillyria into sebastianclairebennett :lol:

Sometimes i dream that i'm not french :borg: But after that I wake up and i understand that it was just a dream :hathor:B)

Hahaha but France is the most important country in the world :P:pyth:

Btw, I think you should change your nick from sebastianillyria into sebastianclairebennett :lol:

No... it's the second most important after Belgium :borg:

It's possible to change his nickname ? something like Claire Bennet Lover would be better :wub:

:no:

Edited by sebastianillyria

As I

said, you consider 9 months wait to be long because you don't watch a lot of series. And

anyway, you will have to wait the same time between season 2 and 3....providing there is

a season 3 of course.

I disagree totally with that! I have 21 shows on my list of things to watch next season, and only about four or five of them are things I'll wait until they air in the UK to see. I download everything, as quick as I can! I don't care if I only end up a day or two behind the US by the time the season ends, I still download :YAHOO:

• Moderators

Downloading is just a lot easier - you get shows quicker, you can watch them whenever you want etc.

UK scheduling of US shows is notoriously bad other than a few that break through to mainstream success. The rest go on weird channels, or get relegated to graveyard slots late at night. It'd be far too much hassle for me to do all the shows I do on TV rather than downloading.

It's not easier. Going to a website, finding downloads, sifting through passwords, making sure that it's the right file type, saving it/burning to disc is nowhere near as easy as pressing a button on the TV, LOL. But yeah, it is faster!

Awwww. Poor Frenchies! :uhoh: We got Smallville a year after it started in the US! It's horrible.

Forget all that I said today...

TF1 (the french channel of Heroes) has just announced that the season 2 would be available on the website of the channel a few days after the american :YAHOO:

Aleluia or...

YATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :YAHOO:

So there will be a legal download :angry: (after paying something of course)

• Moderators

It's not easier. Going to a website, finding downloads, sifting through passwords, making sure that it's the right file type, saving it/burning to disc is nowhere near as easy as pressing a button on the TV, LOL. But yeah, it is faster!

I have one website I use, no passwords, standard video file types, updated daily, episode downloads take about 20 mins, and I watch them on my PC which has an awesome monitor.

So it's very easy actually. Just gotta know what you're doing and where to look ;)

Wow! Either that's a tiny file or you're lucky/rich enough to have fast net :dance: :dance: :( It takes me about a day per episode, I've reserved that only for Stargate Atlantis which I couldn't find airings of.

Awwww. Poor Frenchies! :( We got Smallville a year after it started in the US! It's horrible.

Forget all that I said today...

TF1 (the french channel of Heroes) has just announced that the season 2 would be available on the website of the channel a few days after the american ;)

Aleluia or...

YATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :YAHOO:

So there will be a legal download :wub: (after paying something of course)

Awww! I'm happy for you! :D:YAHOO:

Edited by Psychosis

• 2 weeks later...

I for one can't believe that in the 21st century, the studios haven't yet allowed fans WORLDWIDE to see shows streamed after broadcast, for a fee. Supernatural can be seen on line within the US& Canada for a couple of bucks.

It wouldn't really impede on overseas rights sales or DVDs IMHO, as we all watch Sky or buy the DVDs anyway! lol

It really irks me that in this technological age ,we still have to wait weeks or months to see the same shows as the States.

• 1 month later...

I just import from Amazon.com

Boxsets are out months in the US before the UK - with a few exceptions 24 and Lost Season 3.

And it's cheaper, sets are $39 + $6 shipping and £8 vat (HMC&E)

Pre-ordered Veronica Mars Season 3 - out end of this month

Had Greys Anatomy Season 3 for about a month as well

Happy Days!

• 3 weeks later...

Would be FAB to have Kristen.. just watched her first Heroes episode, and I love her in it (never really liked Veronica Mars that much tho tbh..)

We need some Heroes females at Eclipse now that we have 3 confirmed guys!

And to the download discussion, I agree with those that do it.. it is faster and easier, and means u can watch the episode whenever u want to, not having to wait for a crappy UK channel to pick up a show and then get around to showing it... I watch about 15 US TV shows, all of which I download, the onlu TV shows I watch on TV are UK made shows! Not that there are that many UK shows which are any good...

KB will be at another event, shes only just in season 2 so not many uk viewers would have seen her in Heroes anyways yet.

Shame she is already booked up for that weekend...

As for UK fans not knowing her, a lot of people would know her from her other work, Veronica Mars, Pulse etc.. as well as the fact that a lot of Heroes fans keep up with the US, either by downloading the show, or even just from going on internet websites and knowing what is going on etc.

ALSO Dania went on the Heroes World Tour earlier this year, and that was before ANYONE had seen her in the show, and she came off very well back then, so no reason why KB would not come off well if she were available to attend in March.. Besides, she enters the show in Episode 5 of Season 2... the BBC will be up that far by March... won't they...??

I've been lucky enough to see episode 5 of season 2, so I've seen Elle (Kristen Bell) in it and so would like her to attend Eclipse. However, I had never seen her in anything else, and there will be a lot of UK viewers who won't have seen her in Heroes by the time of Eclipse. I can't find the proposed start date for season 2 on BBC but, given that it's nearly November and they haven't finished showing season 1 yet, I very much doubt that they're planning to start showing season 2 as early as February next year!

Though I would like to meet Kristen at Eclipse, if it was a choice between her and another actress who had been in the show earlier (i.e. season 1, that all attendees will have seen by the time of the event), then I'd prefer the latter.

I've been lucky enough to see episode 5 of season 2, so I've seen Elle (Kristen Bell) in it and so would like her to attend Eclipse.

I don't think there will be much chance of that as she's already been announced as a guest for another UK event in June.

Edited by Bozo