Which Hotel?

jamesuk82

I'm in the Rasool Court Hotel, also on Penywern Road. Best location ever for any con - and especially since we are in EC1 this year (rather than EC2) since it is even closer !!

Hey that is where I am staying!! Never stayed there before, picked it because it was cheap & close :D

Hey, cool ! See you at breakfast :firedevil:

It’s far from the sexiest accommodation in London, and breakfast is “just†cereal and toast, but it’s a good price, safe and clean, and less than two minutes from EC1.

BTW if you go to the other end of Penywern Road, you will find Subway, KFC, Burger King etc, and all the chemists, convenience stores and internet cafés you will need during your stay – and look out for the Tardis !! You definitely made a good accommodation choice in a great little area.

I found it by accident when LFACC moved to Earl’s Court and I didn’t book anything in advance. And all those mugs at the IBIS and similar places have much further to walk now that we are at EC1 rather than 2.

Anyway … enjoy !

I'm in the Rasool Court Hotel, also on Penywern Road. Best location ever for any con - and especially since we are in EC1 this year (rather than EC2) since it is even closer !!

Hey that is where I am staying!! Never stayed there before, picked it because it was cheap & close :chair:

Hey, cool ! See you at breakfast :D

It’s far from the sexiest accommodation in London, and breakfast is “just†cereal and toast, but it’s a good price, safe and clean, and less than two minutes from EC1.

BTW if you go to the other end of Penywern Road, you will find Subway, KFC, Burger King etc, and all the chemists, convenience stores and internet cafés you will need during your stay – and look out for the Tardis !! You definitely made a good accommodation choice in a great little area.

I found it by accident when LFACC moved to Earl’s Court and I didn’t book anything in advance. And all those mugs at the IBIS and similar places have much further to walk now that we are at EC1 rather than 2.

Anyway … enjoy !

Sounds lovely :angry: I just want somewhere to rest my head!!!

Thanks for the info, sounds like a fast food supper is on the cards B)

Beth - I'm at the hotel with three friends, two of whom are identical twins, so if you see four females milling around and two of them look the same, then chances are that'll be us.

Edited by Janson

Here's my myspace page.my photo is on there.you can add me if you like and if you recognise me from my photo you can say hello.I'll keep a look out for you at the hotel

www.myspace.com/BethH247.

what day are you going to the convention and who are you going to see ? Also when are you getting to the hotel ? I'll get there on saturday and staying till sunday

Edited by Beth

Here's my myspace page.my photo is on there.you can add me if you like and if you recognise me from my photo you can say hello.I'll keep a look out for you at the hotel

www.myspace.com/BethH247.

what day are you going to the convention and who are you going to see ? Also when are you getting to the hotel ? I'll get there on saturday and staying till sunday

We're at the hotel from Friday to Sunday but I don't know if we're all going to the convention or not. I'll definitely be dragging someone there Saturday afternoon 'cos I want to see Danny Dyer and Ralph Brown and then I'll be there on Sunday as my friend wants to see Patrick Stewart and I'll also be hanging around the Atlantis and Lost people.

Great ! we'll have to keep a look out for each other.I'm going to see John altman and Billy west at the convention

I wonder if our rooms are near each other in the hotel ?

Edited by Beth