Now Michael has gone who would you want instead?

tombennett91

Someone releastic mind that could come on short notice.....i mean no one will replace MB it really has annoyed me alot he can't come.

Doug Bradley though i would love to see, i mean he lives in Engalnd right???? He's been to a few of theses collectormania it's possible.....

I mean damn i really am annoyed MB isn't comming, but Doug Bradley would be great to see (he's Pinhead in Hellraiser btw) or EMMA WATSON!!!! :D;)

but that's unlikely.....

Someone releastic mind that could come on short notice.....i mean no one will replace MB it really has annoyed me alot he can't come.
I was lucky enuff to meet Mr Biehn at LFCC2. If we're talking appropriate replacements for him, someone like Bill Paxton would be great as they've been in many films together.

• Showmasters Admin

I don't think SM are going to worry about "replacing" him at all. There are already over 80 guests coming to LFCC over the weekend.

That's not to say there maybe a last minute announcement as they do sometimes happen but I honestly don't see SM going out of their way to replace Micheal.

I don't think SM are going to worry about "replacing" him at all. There are already over 80 guests coming to LFCC over the weekend.

That's not to say there maybe a last minute announcement as they do sometimes happen but I honestly don't see SM going out of their way to replace Micheal.

I'd say that's probably true. SM are always trying to get guests right up till the last minute anyway. Edited by nicky