Who is coming ?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, anyone staying at ibis then let us know and we can meet up and have a drink (non alcoholic for some of us ) and have a merry get together. more the merrier. lets make it an occasion to remember. :D

look forward to seeing you there

if you're coming then add me to your myspace. i'm at www.myspace/1428elmst (but please send me a msg first as i don't just add anyone) really lookingn forward to meeting some fellow heroes fans :D

Edited by Beddall

Hey I'm knew here, I stumbled across the LFCC site by accident and went to that the other week, and now me and my boyfriend are hooked lol

I Love heroes and Peter and Hiro Rock, We are going to Eclipse we manged to get Gold tickets so yay!!!! :dance:

Edited by berniejeanie

Hey I'm knew here, I stumbled across the LFCC site by accident and went to that the other week, and now me and my boyfriend are hooked lol

I Love heroes and Peter and Hiro Rock, We are going to Eclipse we manged to get Gold tickets so yay!!!! :o

Cool, It makes me wonder how many Gold tickets are actually left as I have mine, Only 100 being sold. At least showmasters better only stick to 100. :dance:

Except there's people who bought Gold and are not on the board (I know a bunch of my friends are no members of the forums, yet I totally forced them to buy Gold haha). And not everyone who is a member mentioned it on here either.