TNG guests!

Howie

I would love to meet some also, I'm goin 2 LFCC just to meet patrick stewart. can't wait.

Brent Spiner (because of him caneling his appearence at LFCC)

Jonathan Frakes

LeVar Burton

Michael Dorn

:D Don't forget the lovely ladies Gates McFadden and Marina Sirtis!

Marina Sirtis - yes

Gates McFadden - no

I know someone that worked at a convention & he said she was a bitch.

makin demands, thinkin she was J-Lo

:dance: I have met Gates several times here and in the U.S. and she is always very friendly warm and sweet maybe she was having an off day or it was the wrong time of the month,so long as she is nice to those who pay to meet her!

Gates was lovely, and put "heal well" on my photo cos I was on crutches. All TNG have been so nice and had a long chat with me- even Patirck Steward made a little convo with me! No bad word to say about any of them

I would love to meet some also, I'm goin 2 LFCC just to meet patrick stewart. can't wait.

Brent Spiner (because of him caneling his appearence at LFCC)

Jonathan Frakes

LeVar Burton

Michael Dorn

perhaps you have not read all the emails on the LFCC , but DavidB, who is one of the moderators, has already answered that Brent Spiner is not able to come to England until 2008 or perhaps later.

Edited by chiara72

I too would like to see Gates again. She was really nice and happy to chat at the last event.

Lucy

Gates was lovely, and put "heal well" on my photo cos I was on crutches. All TNG have been so nice and had a long chat with me- even Patirck Steward made a little convo with me! No bad word to say about any of them

:D Don't forget the lovely ladies Gates McFadden and Marina Sirtis!

Marina Sirtis - yes

Gates McFadden - no

I know someone that worked at a convention & he said she was a bitch.

makin demands, thinkin she was J-Lo

You mean G-Fo? She was fine with me I must say - no problem at all.

Anyway, as I say I'd be happy for Marina Sirtis to come back. It's just a matter of selecting the right photo. For such a fine looking woman she hasn't done too many FHM style photoshoots etc. I'll have to have a bit of a look through Google and see what I can find - but if anyones got any possibles post them up!

Other than that, Levar Burton would be OK - nice guy.

Going outside of the TNG framework slightly, can we PLEASE have Jeri Ryan at an event sometime?? :D Terry Farrell would also be good!

I would love to see Gates attend, I beleive the last (and possibly the first as well?) Collectormania in MK she attended was C5 in 2004 however she was unwell on the day i arrived and therefore had to leave the event early.

It would be nice to see some 20th anniversary celebrations taking place.

I really must get back into the CM forum scene again!

Locutus

• 4 weeks later...