'Heroes' world Tour

lee_c00per

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still havent gotten a reply from Forbidden Planet yet btw, which is annoying cause I was under the impression they were quick with answering questions. Conspiracy, y/y? ;)

I sent them an email once and they never replied. So I don't think you can put it down to conspiracy.

Hey that's fine, at least you're trying to help, we appreciate it! ;)

But really, I hope you're willing to do anything to get information out of them :firedevil:

Hey chum no trouble! I'm there so might as well kill two birds.....

I willing to do only so much....as long as I'm still a man at the end :(;)

Hey that's fine, at least you're trying to help, we appreciate it! ;)

But really, I hope you're willing to do anything to get information out of them :firedevil:

Hey chum no trouble! I'm there so might as well kill two birds.....

I willing to do only so much....as long as I'm still a man at the end :dance::(

No ... I'm afraid you will have to do anything that is required. Do this for your fellow geeks and you will be rewarded ..... ;)

Not really ... :dance:

• Moderators

If they claim they're still not doing a signing there, then you'll just have to ... err ... persuade them that it's in their best interests to do one ;)

;)

Edited by DavidB

If they claim they're still not doing a signing there, then you'll just have to ... err ... persuade them that it's in their best interests to do one ;)

:jason:

I'm taking a day off work for this and won't be able to annoy Davey in my lunch break.

I WANT RESULTS! ;)

Tash had breakfast with Sylar on her birthday! TASHIRO AND SYLAR HAD BREAKFAST TOGETHER!

M world has ended!!! :(

I think we have all come to the dissapointing realisation that there is, in fact, no official signing event in London for the World Tour. From what I've read on here, the whole set-up seems to be nothing more than a press and fan photo op, which is great to get some candid snaps and possibly autos but it seems like nothing else was ever planned from the start, and that's what's dissapointing.

Ok, so Hayden & Jack are at LFCC. That's great. But what about those fans who can't make the con but could make Thursday or Friday. Plus the fact that FOUR cast members will be present, it's a massive (additional) publicity opportunity missed I reckon.

Still going to give FP a final try but if you're reading this, then you can guess I don't hold out much hope. Shame.

Edited by Koroshiya1

12.30 for the London eye.

Because it's only a 15 minute walk to the Studios i may pop along there early (with anyone else if we're meeting up) I should be at waterloo by 7am so i'll have time to kill

ah kool. Yea if im there earlier i'll see u, we could walk and talk about heroes for a bit!

Just s thought... but I wonder if the lack of a Uk signing, has anything to do with a lack of official merchandise in this country? I mean these things are normally sponsored by the likes of Virgin, HMV or FP... but what are those shops actually going to be able to sell?

The idea of the World Tour, was to promote the DVD... but that's not out in the UK until the beginning of October!

TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO MEET UP FRIDAY!

Email me at londoncalling3@hotmail.com and let me know if you're up for the stalk-a-thon (Studios then the Eye). Meet@10am at the Terence Cuneo statue on the Waterloo station concourse (Ask if you can't find it!)

Like this:

180px-TerenceCuneoStatueWaterloo.jpg

Those who want to meet at the eye only, see you all at 12:30 by the ticket office steps?

Edited by Koroshiya1

Well my train doesn't get into London until 11.30 so as long as it's not running late I should just make it to the eye. I'll be the one mainly dressed in brown possibly with a hat on. Hope to see some of you there.

I just read this on Livejournal on ONTD

pale_septembre on August 28th, 2007 09:20 pm (local)

promotion, photoshoots, smile to crazy fans...

From what I heard, in Paris, there was a signing today, about 80 people (while more than 1000people did wait more than 10hours to see them) were allowed to ask ONE actor only for an autograph (out of the 4 actors), no pictures allowed, a website offered to the people very nice pics to get their autographs (exepensive quality paper) but the cast was not allowed to sign those and signed horrible old ones instead.

• Showmasters Admin

The only one out of the four going to 'This Morning' is Milo... the line-up for it is on the Radio Times website, and he finishes at 11.45 which should be plenty of time to head round to the eye.

But I may just head to the London Eye and wait there for people and hope that I'll get all four there rather than try to get Milo at the studios and then head round to the eye to find LOADS of people there waiting and I can't get anywhere near close enough to get autos.

Hope that made sense. But I will definitely be about London on Friday waiting for them, woo!

I cannot believe how badly this has been organised. I still want to know where they will be on the Thursday so I can stalk them then, :YAHOO: I fly down to London tomorrow, and am only doing so because I thought I could attend the HWT, *sighs* typical! Ah well, I'll still see Hayden and Jack at least.

SJ

x

I'm still wondering if they're doing something on Saturday. Why else would Hayden and Jack only be available on Sunday?

That's what I find so odd too, you'd think they'd be doing something on Saturday at least! Though I wonder if they made them cancel LFCC's Saturday in case something might be scheduled? Cause in that case Showmasters got shafted (heck especially now that they're announcing LFCC as a part of the Tour, they should've just sent all 4 of them here for both days...)

I'm still wondering if they're doing something on Saturday. Why else would Hayden and Jack only be available on Sunday?

That's what I find so odd too, you'd think they'd be doing something on Saturday at least! Though I wonder if they made them cancel LFCC's Saturday in case something might be scheduled? Cause in that case Showmasters got shafted (heck especially now that they're announcing LFCC as a part of the Tour, they should've just sent all 4 of them here for both days...)

very true.

• Moderators

They could easily have other press stuff which isn't public etc that's scheduled for Saturday - magazine interviews, and stuff like that. That's not going to be posted all over the place. There's plenty they could be doing.