Dream Costume for C5

Hey all, i am having serious thought about what costume to go in to c5! so i thought id start a thread about what everyones dream costume would be.

rules, the one rule is this is a dream costume so money is no object! extra points are given for wildness and orginaility :firedevil:

well mine would be Either

Spawn : red cloak (with big a ss coller), hanging and balled up chains, black shirt with silver axe design, black mask, with glowing green eyes, black boots.

Link (from legend of zelda) : white trousers, brown boots, green tunic, brown gloves, green hat, pointy ears, gold earing, Master Sword, Hyliian Sheild, boomerang and a bow.

or maybe :lol: he he :D caus i loved the comics and tv show, im old enough to member 1st one ( spider man, Spider man, does whatever a spider can")

whats all urs?

my costume is gunna be soooooo hard......i have to do quilted patch work and lots and lots of embroadery (spell mistake), then i gotta make another staff which is gunna be hard and to be able to find the material for my costume plus as cheap as i can is goin to be impossible, but just everyone wait because at C5 your gunna meet GANDALF THE WHITE..... :lol:

I'd like to go wearing Dom! ;)

No seriously um the girl from The Ring; then I would have an excuse for not having a tan and for looking dreadful in the pictures.

Actually I kinda like that idea.

I reckon I might do a ring wraith costume, its something a bit different for me as I only usually make Star Wars costumes. If anyone needs any help or advice about costume building feel free to join my online costuming club. www.ukstarwarscostumingclub.tk don't take any notice that it just says star wars we've got guys with all sorts of costumes. We get invited to all sorts of events including film premiers, so its worth popping in every now and again to say hello. if there's enough interest in the LOTR costuming( or any other for that matter) I might even expand on that a little and have a page for you to post your costume pics on.

cheers

Daz

my costume is gunna be soooooo hard......i have to do quilted patch work and lots and lots of embroadery (spell mistake), then i gotta make another staff which is gunna be hard and to be able to find the material for my costume plus as cheap as i can is goin to be impossible, but just everyone wait because at C5 your gunna meet GANDALF THE WHITE..... :D

just bleach ur costume ;)

The only thing I want, the only thing I need, the only thing that looks good on me is Dom....... (eeeh, right, kinda got crazy with Brian Adam's lyrics)

I'd go as Eowyn in her Shieldmaiden outfit. Or the white dress that she wore....

sigh, oh for the love of all that is sewingmachines.............

Hugs,

Fabi

GHOSTBUSTERS!!! do do do do doo do, do do do do doo do do  (that's the ghostbusters theme tune btw) with ectoplasm and backbacks and real lfie ghosts and everything....yeah!

oh my wow!!! :D:D:D:D do it do it do it!!!!!!!! :D

hehe! we really want to!! hmmm, how to make the backpacks and where to get the slime...... *start plotting already*

The collectormania ghostbusters....it has a nice kinda ring to it, doncha think?

GHOSTBUSTERS!!! do do do do doo do, do do do do doo do do (that's the ghostbusters theme tune btw) with ectoplasm and backbacks and real lfie ghosts and everything....yeah!

good call :D lets wear unlicend nuclear accelaratiors on our backs :D wooo id love to do that, bt u need 4 :) possibly 5 one to go as Slimer!

oh and whomever said kill bill suit?! it was origanly worn by mr Bruce Lee Esq, that would be mental to do,

yellow track suit with black trim, yellow handled nunchuku! sweeeeeeet!