Superman will be at Collectormania for more days

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

s is for Superman

s is for Saturday

s is also for Sunday

and now

s is for Monday because Superman/Brandon Routh will be at Collectormania on Monday as well as the Sat and Sunday

Good news for those wanting to meet him

jason

Well, it won't change my plans (still going Sat/Sun) but maybe it will make it that little bit easier to meet him. There might not be quite such a mad rush with one more day being added...hopefully.

So glad to see this, though. Means that the odds of him cancelling are now pretty much zero! :)

That is awesome news, but i was hoping you were going to say he would be there the Friday... :thumbup:

Me too Friday is a let down and the only day i would have attended if he was there!!

me too ....would have been great if he could have made Friday.....i will be there Saturday though.....so was just wondering if everyone else could just turn up on Sunday and Monday! :D

THANK YOU SHOWMASTERS!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!!!!! :borg: I REALLY thought he'd cancelled and I was at work at the time and it would have made the day soooooooooooooooooooooo bad but thank God the news was good!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hathor:

Great news.

its good to know that Brandon is taking the time to meet fans etc.

I hope he does some stage shows as well in his career, i remember seeing Chris Reeve

in London, so much better on stage, i see Brandon getting a real good future .

Film id like to see him in...Fantastic Voyage with jessica Alba......

cant wait for the show

Mike in sunny Cardiff

i remember seeing Chris Reeve

in London, so much better on stage

Oh lucky you! I am jealous. What play did you see Chris in?

I adore theatre. It feels so personal, like the actors are performing just for you. I love it.

i remember seeing Chris Reeve

in London, so much better on stage

Oh lucky you! I am jealous. What play did you see Chris in?

I adore theatre. It feels so personal, like the actors are performing just for you. I love it.

It was called "The Apsern Papers", with Vanessa Redgrave.

Chris came from more of a theatre background than most film stars ever did, and it just seemed so natural when he was on stage. i met him at the stagedoor, and he was just a nice guy. And it seems Brandon is acting like a star should, seems very natural.