Photo Shoot help!

Spikesbird

Hi everyone,

I was just thinking about what to wear for the photo shoot. I have never been to one before and I have booked for James Marsters. What does everyone else usually wear? I don't want to be over or under dressed!

Thanks guys

Amanda

i say non white suggestion - with the lights, and if a flash is needed (depending on weather) then it will look really bright and could make either one of your skin tones just look a bit blah.

Im trying to decide too, i could wear a yellow ts hirt, but i think it might be a bit woah!!!! I like to wear quirky t shirts that guests comment on :-) not sure if charisma is that bothered though :-)

Edited by Kookie22

having worked the photo shoots at GMEX last time, can I suggest that you DO NOT wear black or dark blue/navy as the backdrop may well be dark and you'll just blend in :YAHOO: we recently had our graduation ball at uni and all the guys were in tux's and the background was black :YAHOO: that and the fact the carpet was patterned, it just wasn't good!!! :YAHOO: but anyways, yeah, I'd avoid really dark colours!

surfy sah xx

Nice Pic !!

Hope the background is not going to be Black as The outfit I'm Wearing on Sat Is Fully Black and 1/2 the outfit is Leather as well.

Going to be Getting Some Strange Looks, But that's just me being mad !!

Looking forward to CM !!

I wore a navy t shirt on my amber shoot and it was fine, she was wearing a dark green i think.

Ill either be wearing a dark grey or yellow t shirt on saturday i think. trying to decide if iw ant to look lary yellow, i wore it to a recording of graham norton and i was very easy to spot!! I dont usually like to stand out :-)

It seems some of us have been ok with dark colours and also with light colours, so i'd say perhaps its best we all wear what we're comfy with and we'll look comfy in our photos and it'll all be fab! :YAHOO: