Guest postponement

showmasters

How will the refund be done? On the spot? Before the event? After? On Paypal?

The refunds will go back onto the card you initially used to make the purchase. This will be done over the next week or so.

The refunds will go back onto the card you initially used to make the purchase. This will be done over the next week or so.[/color]

Great... Thanks for the info!

So i gather there's no way of "transferring" the photoshoot on another actor that has the same price (Avery Brook, for instance)?

The refunds will go back onto the card you initially used to make the purchase. This will be done over the next week or so.[/color]

Great... Thanks for the info!

So i gather there's no way of "transferring" the photoshoot on another actor that has the same price (Avery Brook, for instance)?

Unfortunately not, sorry.

• Moderators

I would assume it's easier for SM/Jola to just do REFUNDS, and then let people do what they want with the money, rather than having to mess around with individual requests which will be way more time consuming.

Yeah the cancellation of Michael Biehn has really thrown it for me. Thinking of not going now. Shame cos I was gonna meet Ray Park and Brandon Routh as well but the main man was Michael. I was impressed with the guest list intially but with all the recent cancellations it now looks kinda weak. Aww well more cash to move out with.

Unfortunately over the last few days we have recently heard from several of our guests that they are unable to attend Collectormania 11 and have had to postpone their appearances until a later show.

Michael Biehn has been offered a film role which regrettably means he and his partner Jennifer Blanc are no longer free over the Collectormania weekend,

I have a question, before i ask it i wish it be known that i fully realise it could be concidered a bit selfish but i feel i must ask it anyway.

just because michael gets a new job does jennifer have to go aswell ?

yes i am a little disapointed that we will miss out on meeting michael but jobs in films are important if you want to make a decent living so im happy he has this oppertunity and hopes he will come to another event.

now if jennifer dose not have a job at the time of c11 i think she should still come over as im sure there are lots of us who want to meet her and michaels a big boy , im sure he could survive a couple of days without her :(

so sm get on that phone and see if you can get this sorted for us pppplllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssseeeeeee :WINCE: