what time are peeps getting there

garnerman

just wondering what time everyone getting there on sat and sun and who are you going for??

you see my wife if it was up to her she'd get there at 9am so i've once again booked into the hotel round the corner and i'll get up at 6am and at 7am have a walk round and wait!!!! then she'll join me later at her beauty sleep lol!!!

going for :- Brandon Routh and if i'm lucky James Marsters for his part in Smallville

im guna try and be there for 7am saturday, meeting all the buffy guests hopefully and maybe brandon

Just going on the Sunday at present, so my friends and I will probably roll in around 10am and grab ourselves some munch before invading Collectormania 11... at 11.

Edited by Guy

arriving MK Saturday morning around 11 am in time for my photoshoot with James.

Sunday morning I´ll be there earlier (around 7 - 8 am) to que for a VT

I´ll be there on Monday as well so I guess I could get my autograph then, but I want to to meet other fans of James :YAHOO:

Probably going to get there around 7-8am on the Saturday, and if I come up with my friends (who can't make it on the Saturday) on the Sunday, then I'll just go with the flow and probably won't get there till between 9:30-11:00. It all depends on who they want to see and how busy they are likely to be.

:YAHOO:

LLAP :smile:

I have a feeling it's going to be way busier than I'm expecting, last time we went on the Friday and there was hardly anybody there until about 2pm.

Ah well, you early birds will have all got your autographs before we get there!

I'm going on the Sunday, but not sure what time we'll get there as we have to pick up family and friends before we make the long drive up there.

We were going to go Saturday, but my hubby wants to meet the cast of Aliens, and they're only going to be there Sunday.

I want to meet Brandon Routh and James Marsters..my sister said she's meeting James Marsters and woe betide anyone who gets in her way. :P:YAHOO:

I have a feeling it's going to be way busier than I'm expecting, last time we went on the Friday and there was hardly anybody there until about 2pm.

Ah well, you early birds will have all got your autographs before we get there!

I find its usually the other way round, I always panic and think I have to get there super early (although I have never been to a collectormania) to find that I quite easily meet everyone I need to see, and didn't need to panic in the 1st place

I'd think it was only Saturday where ridiculously early queuing times would apply cause of all the normal shoppers too

Will be leaving London Victoria on the 11:30pm coach......so.........about 1am - 1:30am then Saturday morning :wub:

Get to the shopping centre early and check out the layout of the guests as soon as they open :P

ive never been too sure on this. for collectormania 10 i was there at about 730 or just a bit before and the doors to the centre were open, cleaners and security were in there, so we went in and there were already people in the VT queues for David Wenham and the Lost people.

ive never been too sure on this. for collectormania 10 i was there at about 730 or just a bit before and the doors to the centre were open, cleaners and security were in there, so we went in and there were already people in the VT queues for David Wenham and the Lost people.

That was an exception as Next was having a sale that week end.