Billy Boyd's band will be playing the Collectormania 11 party

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Billy Boyd Band "Beecake" will be palying live on saturday night party at Collectormania 11

Tickets for the party are still for sale in the Collectormania shop

to here Billys band go to

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=128513812

bio1.jpg

281070.jpg281067.jpgOran-Mor-1.jpg

Beecake, a Glasgow, Scotland-based band, consists of four members: Billy Boyd (Vocals, Guitar) John Crawford (Vocals, Drums) Billy Johnston (Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards) Rick Martin (Vocals, Bass). They are also previously known as "The Angel's Share"

bb29.jpg

Billy Boyd Band "Beecake" will be palying live on saturday night party at Collectormania 11

Showmasters - Don't you Mean " Billy Boyd Band "Beecake" will be playing live on saturday night party at Collectormania 11 "

You spelt Playing Wrong !! lol

• Showmasters Admin

Any idea what time the band will be playing (or what time the party goes on until anyhoo) as I'm about to book my train tickets...

The band start time's not likely to be confirmed until closer to the time.

As for the party ending time......from the original annoucement >>HERE<<

We are pleased to announce the return of the Collectormania Party. Starting at 8pm on Saturday 5th May, and running until 2am (the bar will shut at 1am)

Yes at the party. He has not been announced to appear at the event it's self though.

When will he be announced to appear at the event it's self?:stretcher:

It's possible he won't be. It maybe he's only available for the party. But saying that the fact that he's doing the party does make it more likely he'll be announced as a guest. We'll have to wait and see :thumbup:

Ummmm...This is well gonna please my mum lol

She went to see Beecake at Barfly in Glasgow earlier this year and then went over to ORC in L.A 2 weeks ago to see em aswell.

Too right my son...... :YAHOO: ......I've been hoping and praying that we get Billy and Beecake to a Showmasters event, It's been 18 months since Billy did anything at all in regards to signings in this country and 2 and a half years since Collectormania 6!......He's well overdue for another visit....I was holding out for Collectormania Glasgow or even another show UK, as are several of his UK fans from the Beecake MySpace page and other fansites....He and his band have brought in a whole new load of fans who have never had the opportunity to meet or get his autograph, and are desparate to do so!....At the Beecake gig in January, fans as far afield as Japan and the USA travelled all the way to Glasgow, to a tiny little club that holds only 300 people just to hear Billy and the guys perform for a little over an hour!....I myself, together with two of my best friends travelled all the way to L.A just over a couple of weeks ago, and had the privilege of seeing Beecake perform two nights in a row..Although he was there for ORC too, we were basically there just for the gigs!......a long way to go for a couple of hours of music......and that's called dedication!.... :blink:

Lotsa Hugs

white_rider...... :P

• 2 weeks later...