Harry Potter Guests! (C11)

C.Parkers-Girl

Tom Felton! - The guests were that good at C7 I couldnt afford him too, so i would LOVE the oppertunity.

Jason Issacs - Just because he is Lucius Malfoy!

Helena Bonham Carter - Belletrix! She would be a great guest so close to the new film release

Evanna Lynch - Luna. Same reason as Helena

Toby Jones - Dobby. You Had him before!

Zoe Wanamaker - An all rounder. Im sure she would appeal to loads

Gemma Jones - Pomfrey. A small guest but would love to meet her

Thats about it. Though anyone else would be fantastic!!!!

Helena Bonham Carter - Belletrix! She would be a great guest so close to the new film release

Oh yes, amongst the above names, Helena Bonham Carter would be amazing. Apart from the new HP movie, she's also in so many of my fave films....

Frankenstein (The Ken Branagh version)

Fight Club

The Corpse Bride

Planet of the Apes remake (OK, not so much a fave, but still a "cult" movie in it's own right)

She's also married to Tim Burton, and I'm sure many Collectormania attendees would love to see him show up as well..... :YAHOO:

Edited by Victor Van Dort

Tom Felton! - The guests were that good at C7 I couldnt afford him too, so i would LOVE the oppertunity.

Jason Issacs - Just because he is Lucius Malfoy!

Evanna Lynch - Luna. Same reason as Helena

Toby Jones - Dobby. You Had him before!

Zoe Wanamaker - An all rounder. Im sure she would appeal to loads

Gemma Jones - Pomfrey. A small guest but would love to meet her

Thats about it. Though anyone else would be fantastic!!!!

I agree with all of your suggestions! :lol: Especially Tom Felton, as I think that he is rather yummy!

I always love meeting any Harry Potter guests!

Oh yes, amongst the above names, Helena Bonham Carter would be amazing. Apart from the new HP movie, she's also in so many of my fave films....

Frankenstein (The Ken Branagh version)

Fight Club

The Corpse Bride

Planet of the Apes remake (OK, not so much a fave, but still a "cult" movie in it's own right)

She's also married to Tim Burton, and I'm sure many Collectormania attendees would love to see him show up as well..... :D

Having Helena Bonham Carter there would be ace but having Tim Burton there would just be soooo amazing & I'm sure it would guarantee loads of people too as he has such a huge fanbase

Having Helena Bonham Carter there would be ace but having Tim Burton there would just be soooo amazing & I'm sure it would guarantee loads of people too as he has such a huge fanbase

Sure - I'd love to meet Tim Burton and get a Batman autograph from him!

• 3 weeks later...

Figured it was about time for a new call for some Harry Potter guests to an event soon!

Any would be nice, but the following would be great

Tom Felton

Jason Isaacs

Helena Bonham-Carter

They were popular at the last event they were all at, so maybe it's time to get some of them back, especially with the new film coming soon...!!

Don't know about Tom Felton, but am sure Jason Isaacs and Helena Bonham-Carter would also be wanted by attendees for their other work??