LATEST PHOTO OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT:

showmasters

IE 7.0 works fine for me, Firefox too. I don't have Mozilla, so I can't check on that, sorry.:smile:

The store was very slow frequently during the course of the day though. Maybe you hit one of the busy periods.

Photo session tickets for James on Saturday and Anthony are both still available.

Thanks - I'll try it this morning again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hey, does anyone know if there are any tix available to have your photo taken with James Marsters on Saturday? Everytime I click on a link from the main C11 site it keeps bringing up a blank page?! Is anyone else having the same trouble?

lullysuv.x

There's a way around that problem:

Go to LFCC page from the Collectormania main page -> then to the online shop there -> then type in the "search" box James Marsters -> if nothing comes up, then use the dropdown selection and click Collectormania11 and then search again -> this should work, because I did it that way about 2hrs back.

I'm glad I could be of assistence.

BTW Only 5 tickets remaining for the Sat photo-op with James! Be quick if you still want him 'em!

It's seems that all the tickets for James Marsters phoho op's have now been SOLD OUT!

Edited by MTS Tyra