Ian Somerhalder

Clements

I met him too today, havent been to one of these event before, but when I heard on the radio about him and Maggie being there, I just pleaded with my fiance to go.

He seems really sweet and lovely, just as gorgous in real life, posed for a photo that my fiance took on his camera phone and even shook my fiance's hand.

As for Maggie, didnt actually meet her, but she was right next to Ian and managed to get a small pic of her while waiting in Ian's queue. She seemed really friendly and nice too, she doesn't look so small in real like.

ABCD0016.jpg

ABCD0015.jpg

ABCD0014.jpg

I met him too today, havent been to one of these event before, but when I heard on the radio about him and Maggie being there, I just pleaded with my fiance to go.

He seems really sweet and lovely, just as gorgous in real life, posed for a photo that my fiance took on his camera phone and even shook my fiance's hand.

As for Maggie, didnt actually meet her, but she was right next to Ian and managed to get a small pic of her while waiting in Ian's queue. She seemed really friendly and nice too, she doesn't look so small in real like.

Nice pics from the posed photo he seems like a nice guy with his arm around you, to me his body language gives me the impression hes happy to be there and meet you.

Nice pics from the posed photo he seems like a nice guy with his arm around you, to me his body language gives me the impression hes happy to be there and meet you.

from what I could see, he put his arm around all the ladies and rested his arm on the shoulders of all the guys. He seemed genuinely pleased to be there.

Great pics ClaireB :D

I had a great time meeting him - he was really friendly, had a chat, was happy to pose for photos, thanked everyone for coming etc. He told me he was enjoying the day, and it certainly seemed like he was :D

Definitely meet him if can, top guy! :D

I wanna get my photo developed!!

Edited by Spookie

I'm so excited about meeting him tomorrow :D I will be crushed if i cant get a pic. was he open photo all day? how busy was he like how many VT'S were given out & did he have a open Q?

He had an open queue about 4ish when Clare & Jenny arrived, as did pretty much everyone by the end of the day!

He was lovely... we chatted about Kristen :D his has the most gorgeous eyes!! *swoon* :D

I'm so excited about meeting him tomorrow :D I will be crushed if i cant get a pic. was he open photo all day? how busy was he like how many VT'S were given out & did he have a open Q?

He had an open queue about 4ish when Clare & Jenny arrived, as did pretty much everyone by the end of the day!

He was lovely... we chatted about Kristen :D his has the most gorgeous eyes!! *swoon* :D

Wicked! I'm really that excited to meet him! loved him in smallville.... ur lucky u met him now! mom woulndt bring me today :( but yay cant wait till tomoz :D

I have to give full marks to Ian for being a top guest.

I took a member of my youth group who is a huge Lost fan (it was her first con experience) and he was really chatty with her, got a great picture of them with his arm round her.

Top guy!

Made a jaded, old, con hardened veteran like me happy to see it from a guy who was extremely busy all day long.

Ian and Maggie were fantastic. They were early to arrive and were steadily busy throughout the day yet they were both chatty and happy to pose for photos with everyone, standing up while doing so. I decided to get one last auto from Ian at the end of the day and was the last person to meet him on the Saturday. He was very sweet and when my flash on my camera didn't work the first time I took a photo, he patiently allowed me to take another. Great guests! :D

I have nothing but great things to say about both Ian and maggie. All weekend they were fantastic right to the end. We'd been up a couple of times saturday and chatted to them both, had a nice photo each and had run to boots to have them printed, so got them signed too. At the end of the day we asked Ian if he and "Maggs" would mind having a photo together with us to which they were more than willing. There was a small mention of taking millie's cookies for them today to which Ian was most happy when given them this morning...though I don't think he's gonna be sharing them!! They were "Awsome" and I can't wait to see Ian in the next phones 4U advert, those who were there will understand!!!!!!

I know that on Saturday I gave out over 500 VTs for Ian, and that he didn't officially go "Open Queue" until about 4.30. He had a steady stream all day, and both he and Maggie were really friendly to everyone. It probably helped that they were on the Next Wing on Saturday. Today they'd been moved into the Next End, and I wonder if things would have changed a bit. Still my feet have just about recovered now...!

Oh, and they both happily posed with Tommy - pictures to follow later :D

I have nothing but great things to say about both Ian and maggie. All weekend they were fantastic right to the end. We'd been up a couple of times saturday and chatted to them both, had a nice photo each and had run to boots to have them printed, so got them signed too. At the end of the day we asked Ian if he and "Maggs" would mind having a photo together with us to which they were more than willing. There was a small mention of taking millie's cookies for them today to which Ian was most happy when given them this morning...though I don't think he's gonna be sharing them!! They were "Awsome" and I can't wait to see Ian in the next phones 4U advert, those who were there will understand!!!!!!

Elliieeee!!!

Like totally awesome cool!!

Ian is an absolute legend. I am in love with him lol. He thinks we look good together so watch out Maggie!

The eyes......*swoon*

xxxx

i love ian - he was so lovely. he kept smiling at me everytime he saw me this weekend n even said hello darling when he walked past n sunday :P

him n maggie seem to be fan favourite so fingers crossed they'll be back again soon

n yeah ian so has to be the next face of 'phones 4 u' :WINCE: